Re: The British Referendum

rated by 0 users
Wed, May 11 2011 10:11 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Azpaz
    119 Posts
    Tue, May 10 2011 3:59 PM

Dear Lizzie,

Please accept my sincere apologies. My assumption was based on an average houshold. It´s clear to me now,that yours is far from ordinary!

In the past,while conversing with English or French people. I´v felt a certain chilling of the atmosphere whenever the state of French-Anglo relations entered the discussion. Thanks to your reply, I now have a better understanding of what may be the source of this reticence.

I may be wrong but I believe we are too far north for chestnut tress to grow. If ever Lambert where to visit Finland,i`m certain myself or any of my Countrymen would be happy to roast his nuts for him. On second thoughts, Cook would probably be the perfect person to take on this delicate job.

With technology today being so advanced as to afford me the pleasure of speaking with a Lady such as your good self. I would be remiss if I where not to take advantage of this same technology and send you a crown worthy of your fair brow.

Yours in wonder at the thought of you and bubbles,

Alan.

• Azpaz
    119 Posts
    Tue, May 10 2011 4:53 PM

Dear Mr Andyson,

I enjoyed your comments and appreciate your sense of humour!

I have not been part of the wgt community for very long. While I´v been here though,I´v enjoyed the forums allmost as much as playing the game itself. When I first started,reading the advice given by such as yourself and the Lady Lizzie helped me enormously.

I have to admit I´v posted a couple of comments that, I´m not exactly ashamed of but, after my conversation with Lizzie,I realised they could have been more polite. From now on,for me at least,civility is the way forward.

I hope one day to meet you on the coarse Sir. A man of your experience would make a formidable opponent indeed!

Regards,

Alan.

• pluer
    142 Posts
    Wed, May 11 2011 1:46 AM

WGT - GOLF / FACEBOOK - THIS lol

• sixkiller
    1,147 Posts
    Wed, May 11 2011 8:17 PM

Ok Lizzie, I am back to DAZED and Confused, tyvm!

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Wed, May 11 2011 10:11 PM

sixkiller:

Ok Lizzie, I am back to DAZED and Confused, tyvm!

Was that LZ II or III?......now I'm Confused!

• PAGES
RSS