Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Tier (Tear) steps

rated by 0 users
Fri, May 6 2011 7:15 AM (3 replies)
  • quakker
    167 Posts
    Wed, May 4 2011 4:20 PM

Wow! moving up to master is a wake up - can they make the holes smaller?  it was a bit harsh to see the average knocked back to 72 and even harder keeping it as low as 72!! never mind, onwards and upwards, Just a matter of getting used to the new clubs etc etc....

• Sanco
    1,345 Posts
    Thu, May 5 2011 2:46 AM

You'll adjust and your average will plummet again, you'll see. 

Well done in making master. ;)

• inertia
    27 Posts
    Thu, May 5 2011 3:35 AM

Man I feel your pain, or rather I did. When I made the jump up to master I couldnt believe the difference in difficulty, but persistance and a promise to myself not to worry about my average have paid off. The change to master takes a bit to get used to, but after a couple of weeks you wont feel that way. I know that I am now playing better than I ever have, from further back and in worse conditions than before. Stick with it, you will be shootin great in no time.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2011 7:15 AM

Yep, 

same happened to me when I made master, but after some getting used to the new Tee box angles, everything else fell back into place.

My average soared with the new tier, especially since I played Oakmont in the beginning and boom there it went ....through the roof 

Finally back under 65 for an avg.....all without quitting games because of bad scores too.

RSS