Forums

Help › Forums

Re: What happened to my scores?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Dec 9 2009 5:38 PM (4 replies)
  • tooswift4u
    3 Posts
    Wed, Aug 26 2009 7:48 AM

I played in some tournaments on week 34 and placed but now I cannot find my ranking?

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Wed, Aug 26 2009 9:27 AM

Simple, really....  WGT is more than likely looking at your account as a multiple.  Your winnings will be forfieted and your account(s) disabled.  It's very very sad when people intentionally break rules and then get on the forums to question why they were punished.

tooswift4u, which part of the following is hard to understand:

Each user participating at WORLD GOLF TOUR (WGT) may have only one player account. If you wish to create a new player account, please contact us at members@worldgolftour.com. If World Golf Tour determines that you have more than one account, all accounts created subsequent to the first account may be automatically terminated without notice. Continued violation of the Terms & Conditions, including the creation of more than one player account, may result in the termination of all of your player accounts.

This player is definately not 'too swift' to get caught.  First ranked round ever?  63 in Single Play 18 Hole Tourney.   Second ranked round ever? 30 in Single Play 9 Hole Tourney.  Yea, that's possible... even from the Hack tees.

And then he has the unmitigated gall.. the audacity to ask where his winnings are?!

Epic fail.

• tooswift4u
    3 Posts
    Wed, Aug 26 2009 9:38 AM

sorry

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Sat, Aug 29 2009 4:46 PM

I guess his next account name will be 'not2swift'.....lol

• ccwm
    4 Posts
    Wed, Dec 9 2009 5:38 PM