Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Free Avatars.

Fri, May 13 2011 8:22 PM (26 replies)
  • Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Thu, Apr 7 2011 1:35 PM

ZZZZIIIINNNNNGGGGGEEEEDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   lmao............

• craigswan
    30,998 Posts
    Fri, Apr 8 2011 3:22 AM

I sent a friends request to a lady of the same nationality to say hello and just to be friendly but received a message back saying no gifts no friendship so i sent her this male avator as a gift .No reply yet .

Kiss my ar se .

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Fri, Apr 8 2011 3:52 AM

craigswan:

I sent a friends request to a lady of the same nationality to say hello and just to be friendly but received a message back saying no gifts no friendship so i sent her this male avator as a gift .No reply yet .

Kiss my ar se .

Maybe she's onto something.

• BenRC
    381 Posts
    Fri, May 13 2011 7:49 PM

craigswan:

Kiss my ar se .

No doubt your intent was noble.....dont forget, this is the internet guy, things arent always what they seem to be, focus on your game,and if you happen to run into cool people, so much the better.....the next time you have an encounter and they say..."Me Be Your Friend Long Time",..turn around and run the other way!!!!!

• PaVixen
    1 Posts
    Fri, May 13 2011 8:22 PM

piztaker:

...and still no freebies for the ladies .. no wonder some are asking for gifts .. LOL  

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Sat, May 14 2011 3:48 AM

piztaker:
    Lexus ones are now available free of charge too.

These, too, are only for dudes, or maybe FTM trannies.

Ladies don't drink, and now they don't drive either? 

RSS