Re: Scheduled Maintenance 8/18 11PM Pacific Time

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 20 2009 8:59 AM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2009 1:24 PM

WGTalex:
    Hi seveking, we are looking into why this happened.

If it helps it happened to jeffdos924 also.

*edit* Nvm, looks like you already noticed that. :)

• ontheprowl57
    4 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2009 3:13 PM

Please correct me if i'm wrong,but if two people have the same average,shouldn't  they  be playing in the same tier. At the golf club you are graded by your handicap is this not the same. I was wondering why all players weren't  regraded retroactively after the last update so we are all on a level playing field,thanks.

• drivnchaos
    286 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2009 4:45 PM

I just got moved back to the pro tier also

• Ojibwa
    1 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2009 5:14 PM

I signed on this morning and I was at PRO level, Went into the pro shop this evening to purchase a pro set of clubs and was told I was not able to purchase because of my ranking. I checked and I had been down graded to amature.

• drivnchaos
    286 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2009 6:19 PM

just shot a 32 on the back 9 unlimited. Average went from 68 to 67.21. Master status returned ! Does that mean I get another 200 credits ?  =)

• ontheprowl57
    4 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2009 7:56 PM

I went from master this morning,to pro in the afternoon,then shot a 6 over round and went back to master again ,interesting. 

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2009 9:00 PM

Those of you who were moved down a tier as a result of last night's update, please play a ranked round and let us know if you are moved back to the correct tier. Please email us at members@worldgolftour.com with any questions.

We are continuing to look into this issue, and will update you when we have more to share. Thanks

• vpc1sgt
    19 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2009 5:14 AM

I played several rounds yesterday (Tourney rounds) and my scores were showing in the Master rankings (which is the tier I'm in).  I was looking for the weekly "closest to the hole" and it was not showing on the play screen.  I found it off the main screen, played a few rounds, and it posted my scores, but they were not under the "Master" rankings.  I noticed this AM that, they were posting under the  "Pro" tier.   I know you're working the issue.   Just wanted to let you know about this one.

Thanks

VPC

PS: Great job, love the game!!   (obsessed, according to my wife!!)

• Lysti
    323 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2009 8:06 AM

I hope you're going to adjust the credits back for the people that went back to pro yesterday & then back to master again receiving another 2.00 in credits. I see Drivnchaos fessed up & wants his credits removed. People could've played back and forth in the tiers yesterday and made a good amount.

• Sarg14
    36 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2009 8:59 AM

I don't know when th ecredits are rewarded.  Worked hard to make it to master but haven't recieved my 200 credits.  Hoping soon want to use them towards a new driver.

Sarg

• PAGES
RSS