Re: Clash glitch

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jul 25 2016 3:59 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Jul 24 2016 4:51 PM

firetrucky:
    The US does not win the ryder cup because the US has more players that play golf, if they win they win because they shot a better score!

LMAO!! Where did you get this shite from?!

Europe won the last Ryder Cup and the one before that and the one before that. USA have won only one Ryder Cup in the last seven events! It is now eight years since USA has won a Ryder Cup.

This should have been what you posted -

firetrucky:
    The US does not win the ryder cup

Much better.

• tuxedo2
    5,293 Posts
    Sun, Jul 24 2016 6:18 PM

PMSL Paul...

On another note: If you are lucky enough to be matched up against my club in a clash you will win!

We don't play them.

• firetrucky
    172 Posts
    Sun, Jul 24 2016 8:31 PM

You know I think I have been looking at it all wrong! Looking at it from the NY Yankee's point of view it proves that money buys championships, and my club is in a smaller market and can't afford to buy the championship. 

I was just hoping that wgt would at least consider looking into making it a skill based game!

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Mon, Jul 25 2016 1:39 AM

The only response u are going to get from WGT is Event #29, and when u moan and groan about that event, their response will be Event #30.

Get the picture now ?

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Mon, Jul 25 2016 3:59 PM

joecote253:

This Clash started at Midnight PST. I started playing at 12:12. I used one of our Clubs "Superpasses". My score card is not calculating ANY points!!

I've had a Par, a Bogey, and another Par and each hole is showing "0" points scored.

WHAT GIVES GUYS????

iF i'VE WASTED ONE OF OUR TEAM'S SUPERPASSES, i AM NOT GOING TO BE PLEASED.

PLEASE fix this.

What gives guys ?

If I`ve wasted one of our teams superpasses, I`m not going to be pleased.

Please fix this.

There......fixed

• PAGES
RSS