Forums

Help › Forums

Re: auto click program...

rated by 0 users
Sun, Mar 6 2011 4:53 AM (3 replies)
  • peacher
    111 Posts
    Sat, Mar 5 2011 9:11 PM

I'm not one to complain , but i was emailed a youtube post about auto click for wgt and other games! I personally play for enjoyment anyhow, but it's disturbing to know that people are out there using such advantages, I'm guessing it's real because it's shown demonstrating on WGT game. I play all the time with honesty and integrity and do fairly well and it is killing the game for me knowing there are morons who may be out there using this! Anyone else seen or heard of this stuff? If so, has wgt caught on to it and eliminated programs of this type?

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Sat, Mar 5 2011 9:16 PM

I think it is well known.

And yes, it is a real shame.

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sat, Mar 5 2011 10:14 PM

Did you by chance see how far away the ball was from the hole on the approach shot. Good luck with that. What you saw and the end result is rather comical.The erratic wgt meter is impossible to duplicate LOL. Watch it again and pay closer attention to the important things like the putting distance after his shot. You have a better chance using the knowledge of the game.

• peacher
    111 Posts
    Sun, Mar 6 2011 4:53 AM

yes i did , but just knowing people are out there trying to get an advantage in a COMPUTER GAME is comical. They are probably the same people who *** the meter is bad time after time..LOL..

RSS