Forums

Help › Forums

Re: 3 day for the cure-Breast Cancer

rated by 0 users
Sun, Mar 27 2011 8:17 PM (1 replies)
  • morrowjoe
    183 Posts
    Sat, Mar 5 2011 1:36 AM

My fiancé will be walking 60 miles in 3 days to help support Brest cancer research. This event will take place in Cleavland Ohio, July 29-31st. I am asking for your help to support her. We have paid her registration fee, witch is $90.00. But between now and July we need to raise donations for her to be able to do the walk. 3 Day for the cure ask's each participant to raise $2,300 in donations, so i figured where better to go than all my golf friends on WGT. We buy virtual golf balls and clubs all the time, so whats $5.00 for an awesome cause. I don't want anyone to feel obligated at all, but if you are interested in helping her with this great cause, go to  http://www.the3day.org/site/PageServer?pagename=homepage and click the donate button. then type in her name to donate. Her name is Melissa Blum. Again, i want to thank all my WGT friends for there help in this cause. This site has the best people around. Together, I know we can make a difference and find a cure.

• morrowjoe
    183 Posts
    Sun, Mar 27 2011 8:17 PM

I want to thank all the people who are helping Melissa rais the funds to walk in the 3 day 60 mile walk for the cure. The 3 day cancer walk is a life changing event.

RSS