Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Aussies Left Out.

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 9 2009 2:24 AM (2 replies)
  • mqsquirrel
    1 Posts
    Sat, Aug 8 2009 8:02 PM

Hi,my name is Mark Querruel a new player from Australia who enjoys social golf..

My question is-Why are Aussies left out of credit sweepstakes for Wolf Creek Competition..??

As i said i`m new to this game finding it hard to earn/win credits any ideas???

Luv this game good graphics...

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, Aug 8 2009 11:01 PM

Wow .. I am really afraid to answer this question.  But, I feel I owe it to our friend down-under to at least point him in the right direction.  Question is, will I be chastised again for a response that I have posted before...  I'm so torn....  heads or tails?   Ro-sham-bo?  Eenie-meanie-miney-mo?

I gotta do it.  Damn the consequences... 

Mark, please use that search box over there -----> and enter COUNTRIES.  You will be sent to a number of threads, some of which will explain that because you can actually win monetary prizes, the folks at WGT and their bean-counters can't agree with their lawyers on what is legal and what is not legal for international games of chance and whatnot.  (Hell, in Canada they have to answer a bloody MATHS question if they win a lottery!)

Now, that's my opinion.. below me are going to be others who disagree and will chastise me for trying to help and will tell you I am full of... well.. stuff.

Good luck mate, hope this helps.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sun, Aug 9 2009 2:24 AM

To put it more succinctly: there are players from about 180+ countries of the world registered at WGT.com, but only about 8-10 countries or so are permitted to participate in all tournaments. The rest of us have one stroke play tournament per month to compete in, and some of the CTTH challenges. WGT, though, is trying to resolve this & the last word from them is that they hope to open all tournaments for all countries in January 2010, if possible.

RSS