Forums

Help › Forums

Re: before I delete them, check out the juvenile diatribe

rated by 0 users
Sat, Feb 19 2011 10:52 PM (6 replies)
  • Oldstir
    434 Posts
    Fri, Feb 18 2011 10:58 PM

posted by Lochandkey, caddyshack21 and GolfJones7 on my wall.  Thought you had to be at least 13 years old to be a WGT member? :)

• NickN85
    193 Posts
    Fri, Feb 18 2011 11:59 PM

actually its 18 for what its worth...

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Sat, Feb 19 2011 10:23 AM

Oldstir..wasn't it Kamahl who asked "why are people be so unkind".?

that's some pretty heavy diatribe on your wall man...don't delay,delete today!

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sat, Feb 19 2011 10:35 AM
    Searching for members to play:
    19 Feb 2011 at 7:05 AM

For all you ill-tempered foul-mouthed hate-mongers who are about post your diatribe on my wall because you’re too chicken to play against members of your own skill level and Driver-strength; I’ll SPELL it out for ya.  First; ask God to give you a life and teach you some manners.  Second; since you’re obviously too stupid to understand, the reason why most people don’t accept Your invites to play with them is because they know You only search for members that you can out-drive by 50 yards to ensure that You will ‘win’ every match and sooth your ego.  Duh. J  Third; I will post your Names in the WGT Forum to alert other members of your true hateful nature and report your antics to WGT which may result in your suspension or being banned from the WGT site altogether.  Have a great day, good luck on the course and hopefully you’ve learned a lesson.

If you choose to have a blog such as this on your profile you should expect the replies to continue on your wall. I see hate coming from both directions here. JMO

• Oldstir
    434 Posts
    Sat, Feb 19 2011 10:46 PM

both directions meaning yours and theirs I gather?

don't even try to drag me into your conflict - speak for yourself, not me thanks :)

if you don't know what 'hate-mongering' is, then don't make JUDGMENTS as they do especially when you don't have a clue what's transpired and so obviously no lesson learned by You either - duh :)  Care for cheese with your whine? :)

• Oldstir
    434 Posts
    Sat, Feb 19 2011 10:51 PM

heh kettle meet pot :)

• Oldstir
    434 Posts
    Sat, Feb 19 2011 10:52 PM

you missed the humour but thanks for the info :)

RSS