Forums

Help › Forums

Re: New Attitude

rated by 0 users
Tue, Feb 15 2011 10:27 AM (4 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Feb 11 2011 8:33 PM

Have been playing for a while now. Went through the minor leagues.

Got real serious and worked on stats and score. Guess what? Advanced

to Master and score went from 66.04 to a 78. Got upset and then played a

few rounds with my friends and realized that is why I am here. Have had more

fun shooting with my friends and talking than a low score could ever achieve.

If your in this for the recongition, good luck, if your here for the fun, it's here to

have. I could care less anymore about scores, I've met some great people,

hope you all do to. Stay away from the burn, especially with a 8.5 and Callaways.

renniw52

• Sanco
    1,345 Posts
    Fri, Feb 11 2011 9:30 PM

That's the attitude mate! Great to read your post, has been a while since I read a truly positive one.

Have fun mate.

• Steelers75
    239 Posts
    Sun, Feb 13 2011 12:10 PM

Sanco:

That's the attitude mate! Great to read your post, has been a while since I read a truly positive one.

Have fun mate.

Agreed.  FYI, when you change tiers your average counter resets.  It's unfortunate but that's how it is.  Regardless, keep having fun!  Eventually you'll get used to the nuances of the tier and your average will come down again.

- Steel

• deltadawn5
    4 Posts
    Mon, Feb 14 2011 8:46 PM

renniw52:

Have had more

fun shooting with my friends and talking than a low score could ever achieve.

ty, ren!

i've been a member 4 bout a year, & just recently started playing regularly...Im just ameture!

someone asked me bout advancing, cuz i play fairly well...I replied that im having more fun at this level with new people I meet, why change things!

they said my thinking was all screwed up!

lets see, have fun playing or fight to have to play well & not enjoying it...i like my way..

anyway, ty 4 the post...enjoyed it...:-))

deltadawn5,,,am/lev 37/avg 76

• NickN85
    193 Posts
    Tue, Feb 15 2011 10:27 AM

I'm a competitive Ahole at heart.. so I enjoy crushing stats.. to each their own..

Keep on truckin delta and enjoy the game :D

RSS