Help › Forums

Re: Replays Now Save as Blue Screen

rated by 0 users
Wed, Mar 2 2016 1:59 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • hakman123
    2,119 Posts
    Sun, Feb 7 2016 3:21 PM

Would you be surprised that the answer from WGT was a long-winded version of "clear your caches"??

My "customer service experience":-

I really do not think you listen to complaints at all.

It is not me or my PC.  There are literally hundreds of people reporting the same issue – and everyone had the problem starting at the exact same time.

Coincidence????   Highly unlikely!!!! 

Something that was working before – suddenly is not working for hundreds of people at the same time – right at the time WGT made an update.

You changed something that is causing our problem!

I should not have to find a “work-around” because you screwed up the program again.

Please find what you changed, and fix it.

From: members@worldgolftour.com [mailto:members@worldgolftour.com]
    Sent: Monday, 8 February 2016 9:12 AM
    To: Neil Howlett
    Subject: [WGT] Re: Cannot view replays - only see blue screen inside the replay window

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

To hakman123

Support (WGT)

Feb 7, 2:11 PM

Hi Neil,
    Thank you for the message. I was able to view your replays without issue. Please try the maintenance steps below to see if they help? Also please make sure that you are using the most up to date version of your browser and Flash Player.

To clear your Browser Cache...

1. It depends which Web Browser you have:

Chrome - click on the Wrench icon in the upper-right corner of the browser window, select Options-Under The Hood and Clear Browsing Data

Firefox - click on Tools in the menu and then options, click on Privacy and select the Clear All Current History option

Internet Explorer - click on Tools and then Internet Options, check the Delete Browsing History on Exit option, click OK on the bottom of the screen

Safari - click on the Gear icon in the upper right corner of the browser window, then select Preferences, select Privacy, then click on Remove all Website data

2. Restart your Web Browser

3. Note, WGT recommends using the Chrome browser from Google for the fastest game performance and automatically updated browser plug-ins

To clear your Flash Cache...

1. Visit Macromedia Adobe at: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager03.html

2. In the Global Storage Settings Panel, change the Global Storage Settings to 100K or higher, and select the "Allow Third-Party Flash Content..." and "Store Common Flash Components..." options

3. In the Website Privacy Settings Panel, click Delete All Sites to clear the Flash Cache

If this doesn't help, please contact us with details on the problem and we'll help you get back to playing the game.

Thank You,
    WGT Member Services

For more tips check out the links below.

Forums - http://www.wgt.com/forums/
    FAQ - http://www.wgt.com/help.aspx

hakman123

Feb 7, 3:56 AM

This is happening to a number of players I know, so it is not just my computer.
    When we click on a replay - the replay screen comes up, the ad starts to play, but the ad cut short after a few seconds and only blank blue is shown inside the replay screen border - while you can still hear the ad playing. When the ad finishes - you still just see the blank blue page inside the replay border.
    Have tried many different replays - they all act the same way.
    I can watch a replay of a shot inside the client window, and I can save the replay, but if I go back later I cannot view it.
    Everything else is working fine - just cannot watch replays.

• Golfspieler
    1,614 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2016 1:38 PM

I got the same thing when I just saved a replay . Always something broke here lol

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2016 2:16 PM

We are trying to get their attention on this. Soon more and more members will see there is a problem and post,

Every bump keeps the thread relevant.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2016 6:50 AM

ZioMio:
    Every bump keeps the thread relevant.

Bump so a mod can reply.

• forrrrrrrr
    394 Posts
    Wed, Mar 2 2016 1:59 AM

Hello Blue Screen my old friend

I've come to stare at you again