Help › Forums

Re: U.S.G.A.

rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 6 2009 10:54 AM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SandyMcMandy
    24 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2009 10:00 AM

Has anyone received their U.S. Open hat or u.s.g.a. membership yet?? just wondering

thx, Sandy

• speedyschic
    948 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2009 10:25 AM

I asked the same question about a week ago and nobody replied saying they had received their hat. I got the final email about 3 weeks ago i guess maybe a little longer asking for full name and mailing address. Since then, nothing.

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2009 11:33 AM

Same boat here.

I'm guessing 6-8 weeks for delivery.

• speedyschic
    948 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2009 12:23 PM

I sent an email to usga. If I get a response I will post it here.

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2009 4:12 PM

cant wait to get that hat

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2009 4:29 PM

Nothing here other than the e-mail last month! :) Duck needs a new hat!

1,644 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2009 6:15 PM

I haven't even gotten the e-mail yet... pretty much given up *shrug*

• Lysti
    323 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2009 6:45 PM

Will give you the link Lee

• edchavez
    488 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2009 12:49 AM

ya it takes like 4-6 weeks to get it,

havent got it either:(

• speedyschic
    948 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2009 4:23 AM

QUALIFIER PRIZES:  There are 156* Qualifier Prizes.  Each Qualifying Entrant will receive a free one-year USGA Member level membership (Total ARV: USD $1560). Please refer to https://members.usga.org/ for the current USGA membership benefits. Benefits are subject to change at any time, without notice. Limit one USGA membership per person, per WGT account, and per email address. United States Golf Association will send an email to Qualifying Entrants within six to eight weeks of the end of the Championship Period, with instruction on how to register for the prize one-year USGA Member lever membership.  Qualifier prize winners must register for prize membership within thirty (30) days from the date the notification email is sent or prize will be forfeited in its entirety.  Valid while supplies last. Additional Restrictions may apply. By entering the Contest, you agree that WGT may share your user name and email address with the USGA and that USGA may contact you by email regarding this prize.  *additional Qualifier prizes may be awarded to any additional entrants who are tied in the 156th position for the Qualifier.

Anybody recall seeing the asterick portion of this section of the rules when you read them the first time? I am one of the many that barely qualified with a 70. I think there may be a lot of unhappy qualifiers here.

• PAGES
RSS