Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Hats off to WGT...

Mon, Jan 31 2011 4:56 AM (6 replies)
  • overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2011 2:05 PM

I have been a member for a year and a half and outside of the standard “meter” issues, my Hat goes off to wgt for ALL the new updates and expanding the horizon. I feel if wgt continues in this direction they will dominate the Virtual Golf World. I think most veteran players would agree, if you put aside the public relations and the meter glitches, wgt is trying their damdest to make this game very special. Please, don’t take my view on wgt’s response time in answering ALL our questions and suggestions the wrong way. This to (PR) will get much better in time. As for the “meter”, I won’t EVEN go there..lol. I have very good days, along with some bad days, as many of us do. But, looking at the whole picture, WGT is, and will be THE BEST Virtual Golf Game in the market. Again, Thank You WGT for your continued hard work and creative efforts.…edge

• bryan24
    68 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2011 1:53 PM

Is this your WGT job application? YOU ARE HIRED!!!

• yourmaster
    20 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2011 8:25 PM
    Edge, you know your my bro, but these people are a bunch of morons that mess and tinker with a good thing. Changing the tiers, we got used to that. Green speed, we got used to that. Messing with the ready go payouts is unacceptable. And at this point, with the money that we have put in, there shouldn't be any meter issues.
  • philspace
    65 Posts
    Mon, Jan 31 2011 2:51 AM

Generally speaking I concur with Edge. Granted, like with any other online game there are some issues (that's why it's still beta), but overall WGT offers by far the best and most realistic golf experience on the web.

What dissapoints me in these forums is the constant and mostly unconstructive bashing of WGT. The more people (ab)use the forums to harass WGT as "a bunch of morons," the less likely they will listen to and implement any constructive suggestions voiced here.

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Mon, Jan 31 2011 3:27 AM

This is the best golf game on the internet by a mile. I'd go as far to say the best on any available format. It has progressed hugely since the day I joined 15 months ago. The additional courses, Blitz game and alternate shot are fantastic additions to the game. The promise of further new courses is very exciting too. WGT is doing a great job in improving their product but like any business makes mistakes. Customers are perfectly entitled to air their views as they see fit, even if it is a negative one. 

• ironking34
    749 Posts
    Mon, Jan 31 2011 3:32 AM

yourmaster:
    Messing with the ready go payouts is unacceptable
    totally agee that the new payout system is awful. 

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Mon, Jan 31 2011 4:56 AM

can we all just agree to agree that it is a game, and have fun

i have probably spent as much as any other guy, i suck, but i have fun

RSS