Forums

Help › Forums

Re: *** Release Notes 9/28/15 ***

Sun, Oct 4 2015 1:15 PM (98 replies)
  • hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Sep 29 2015 7:27 AM

As much of a waste I feel the new Callway ball is, I really want to try them just to see if you can see the spin on the ball in the air.

Or how the ball looks while rolling a putt.  

But for 25 cr's more I can get the Nike Platinum ball with more durability and 5/5 for spin and distance.

Or the Volviks at 450 at the loss of some feel but they are offered in yellow at least. LOL

Stating the obvious here, but I'd buy/try them if there were additional color options no need to say which color I'd want lol.  ;-)

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Sep 29 2015 8:58 AM

PaulTon:

Those new balls are a joke, I think there is a hidden (new FB game?) agenda -

We must also buy the new avatar(3000cr) to use the new ball....

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Tue, Sep 29 2015 9:07 AM

Emjl:

Callaway Chrome Soft with Truvis Technology. 

I don't see them.

Now you have the ability to lock and unlock the putting grid when you’re on the green or the fringe.
    Unlock the grid to move it around the surfaces and better read lies.
    Lock the grid to keep it in one place, but still have the ability to move the aimer.

Just tried it and it didn't work. Is this not available on mobile?

Emjl, these release notes only apply to the PC Browser version of the game and not the mobile platforms. 

_CHAMPION

• Tresclub
    934 Posts
    Tue, Sep 29 2015 9:46 AM

YankeeJim:
    under the celebration sounds there is a game commentary turn that off then all ok

You have to scroll down to uncover the volume level option.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Sep 29 2015 11:04 AM

You should read the whole thread, Warren. Or at least the top of this page.

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Tue, Sep 29 2015 11:21 AM

Callaway Chrome Soft with Truvis Technology is NOT available on Mobile yet. Sorry

• TreeTopFlyer57
    79 Posts
    Tue, Sep 29 2015 11:44 AM
    • Practice Swing Meter – Fixed issue where the WGT swing meter doesn’t reach the end of the swing meter during practice swings

Theres a Practice Swing Meter option???  Is this just swinging WITHOUT clicking on the ding-line, or is there actually a Practice Swing Meter option I`ve been missing ? I could step back away from the ball and practice my snap in the last golf sim I played (MS Links LS)  Have the WGT ever considered this option ? Just SEEING the meter speed isn`t much help at all if you can`t interact with it in a practice mode.....

Just Wondering

TTF 

• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Tue, Sep 29 2015 11:46 AM

Hey Icon....

Can you folks add some RED Sharpies in the pro shop?   I wanna color my 81's, so they are pretty like those callys.....  lol

• tonyb2004
    154 Posts
    Tue, Sep 29 2015 1:45 PM

WGTicon:

Hi everyone,

Here is a list of new additions:

• Flashing Ball – Fixed a display issue showing a “flashing” golf ball while players tried to reconnect during a multiplayer game

They know there's  problem.. BUT they DON'T know how to fix them...

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Sep 29 2015 2:13 PM

andyson:

We must also buy the new avatar(3000cr) to use the new ball....

Charlie says to be weary of the new meter glitch with that avatar though.  

LOL

RSS