Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Sega mega drive and the save button .

Sat, Jan 29 2011 7:30 PM (3 replies)
  • craigswan
    30,984 Posts
    Fri, Jan 14 2011 12:38 PM

I,m afraid i,m old enough to remember playing golf on this machine .But what was so great was after each hole with a birdie or better you saved the game and if you had a bad scoring hole you just cancelled the game and pressed the save game button and continued scoring good .I managed scores of 57 and 58 for a full 18 holes sometimes .

Now if they would introduce that save button on wgt .

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Fri, Jan 14 2011 4:14 PM

craigswan:

I,m afraid i,m old enough to remember playing golf on this machine .But what was so great was after each hole with a birdie or better you saved the game and if you had a bad scoring hole you just cancelled the game and pressed the save game button and continued scoring good .I managed scores of 57 and 58 for a full 18 holes sometimes .

Now if they would introduce that save button on wgt .

That should NEVER be implemented here. There would be too many people saving and restarting after a ball hole that the scores would become like TWO. Totally unrealistic! I want to post great score but I also want to post realistic scores based on how I play at my best and worst. And believe me i do both in the same round a lot.  

• sparra11
    24 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2011 2:43 PM

what a guy,but still a nugget

• DuffyWaldorf
    286 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2011 7:30 PM

craigswan:

Now if they would introduce that save button on wgt . LOL

it was obvious but obviously needed for some

Happy Golfing

Joe