Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Practicing!!!!!!!

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 16 2009 8:15 AM (5 replies)
  • JDubs21
    10 Posts
    Wed, Jul 15 2009 2:48 PM

Hey - I think it would be appropriate if there was someway there could be a driving range incorporated where u could hit as many balls as u like with any and all club/s  of your choice!  I believe this feature would be a great success!    P.S.  (i have no idea if this idea has been mentioned or answered but i thought id suggest anyhow)

• dorkfeatures
    712 Posts
    Wed, Jul 15 2009 7:50 PM

Hi Jdubs,

Oh yes - it has been raised many times my friend.

Try entering key words in the search function top right of the page. There is lots of info already out there.

I have posted many times previously. Make your own driving range. How !! Dead easy.

Go into practice mode. Move the aim triangle and put it behind the player. The player will turn round and look at you. OK ? Then take your shot. The ball will go out of bounds - and you'll come right back to the tee. Do it again, and again. You get about 10 shots before you move to the next hole - where you do the same again.

OK its not a practice range, but over 9 holes you get to hit about 90 - 100 shots with whatever club you want. Good eh ? Oh yeh - and it doesnt affect your rating.

Cheers Doug

• lilmike24
    185 Posts
    Wed, Jul 15 2009 7:51 PM

Great Idea JDubs. I agree.

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Wed, Jul 15 2009 8:15 PM

Nice pug jdub!

• JDubs21
    10 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2009 8:14 AM

Thx- my girl "made" us get it about 3 yrs ago and i ended up fallin in love(lol)!!! Hes actually like a little man person- his personality and character is f in amazing- its like actually havin a little kid around all the time!!!!  He'll do whatever u do its absolutely incredible-been around a ton a dogs in my life and I never saw anything like it--- but......the next dog will be mine for sure and it willl be realllly big!   Like a great dane or somethin-looks just like a pug X 100!!!(lol)   I really like labs,g-shepards, weimirunners or a husky tho so i got no clue yet what i want--so goes life...thx for the post!!!

• JDubs21
    10 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2009 8:15 AM

Thx man -I'l give it a try!!! Lol  Sounds f in hilarious!!!!

RSS