Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Drop out list

rated by 0 users
Thu, Dec 30 2010 1:55 PM (7 replies)
  • castawaydave
    5 Posts
    Wed, Dec 29 2010 6:32 PM

Almost everyone has to drop out of a round at some time but why would you say thanks for the round gotta go at the end of 7 and walk.

Please post the screen names of suspected drop outs as replies to this thread. 

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Wed, Dec 29 2010 10:00 PM

It isn't as easy as that. I have an occasional problem on here where I get logged out during a game. Apparently nothing can be done, but someone declined a game with me the other day because he said I tend to quit. Something I have never done and never will.

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Wed, Dec 29 2010 10:17 PM

wgt has rules against calling out players by their alias for these types of things. That's a quick way to get posts deleted or have posting privileges revoked.

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Thu, Dec 30 2010 3:01 AM

I have said all along they need a rating system like Ebay on here

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Thu, Dec 30 2010 7:18 AM

SGTBilko:
    I have said all along they need a rating system like Ebay on here

agreed; would also be nice to have the ability to block chosen members from matches, make them invisible in the forums, and prevent them from posting viewing our walls, if we prefer.... As an added bonus, it would save wgt moderation time by preventing a ton of the unnecessary disputes in these threads.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Thu, Dec 30 2010 7:24 AM

Affirmative!

• castawaydave
    5 Posts
    Thu, Dec 30 2010 8:36 AM

This post was approved by WGT and they need to take the action to govern such issues and I hope they will soon.

I just want to play golf

• McMuffa
    10 Posts
    Thu, Dec 30 2010 1:55 PM

Wish i could see ratio of drop out, so i can steer away from those quitters, who is wasting my time

RSS