Forums

Help › Forums

Re: -4 before a shot is hit...what gives?

rated by 0 users
Sat, Dec 25 2010 5:44 PM (7 replies)
  • TDHarvey
    433 Posts
    Fri, Dec 24 2010 10:12 AM

this has happened a once or twice with the same player. playing multiplayer and one person gets booted or disconnects before we get to the tee. names and 1st tee loads, one player shows -4 before a single shot is hit. I think the person is a stand up player but it did get me wondering. What say you wgt?

• stencil
    455 Posts
    Fri, Dec 24 2010 10:29 AM

Say it's with the same player......hmmmmmmmm........ interesting.

Stencil

• Nicholas99
    429 Posts
    Fri, Dec 24 2010 10:36 AM

its a cheat i guess

• DavyJones1980
    43 Posts
    Fri, Dec 24 2010 10:53 AM

That was on there wish list for X-mas...........

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Dec 24 2010 5:54 PM

TDHarvey:

this has happened a once or twice with the same player. playing multiplayer and one person gets booted or disconnects before we get to the tee. names and 1st tee loads, one player shows -4 before a single shot is hit. I think the person is a stand up player but it did get me wondering. What say you wgt?

Let me ask you a question: the person with -4, can he/she play and progress through the game?

• jordanisawesome
    620 Posts
    Fri, Dec 24 2010 6:11 PM

this same thing happened to me on oakmont

• TDHarvey
    433 Posts
    Sat, Dec 25 2010 3:53 PM

icon the player in question is a very good player and in this instance the match was restarted i dont remember what the players score was to be honest.....but yes the clock was running and the person hit the tee shot

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Dec 25 2010 5:44 PM

TDHarvey:

icon the player in question is a very good player and in this instance the match was restarted i dont remember what the players score was to be honest.....but yes the clock was running and the person hit the tee shot

I don't think he can hit. It's a bug that happens when someone timesout during loading. So, the -4 score is arbitrary as he cannot hit.

If you check bug forums few weeks back, I had same happen to me.

So, don't worry, the -4 is not going anywhere:0

-wgticon

RSS