Re: Score of 52???

rated by 0 users
Sun, Dec 19 2010 7:24 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 5:06 PM

IH8kidz:

52 perfect strokes, 20 under(or 18) on par 70), whatever. Perfect tee shot, perfect approach, perfect putt, all birdies or eagles, maybe an ace in there, and don't forget the perfect meter every shot. Really? I don't think the hacks are the ones averaging 150.

yupps and no doubt shot using a hockey stick and putting with a baseball bat :)

we can all believe what we want but hey....there's a huge difference between a very low scoring round of say 57 and a miracle round.

tbe

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 6:38 PM

I still believe in Santa Claus!  Yep, I can even hear the bells...

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 7:44 PM

Of course there is a Santa Claus!

This is why I behave myself extra well between August and December(apart from full moons naturally) because he's watching you know.

Anyway,when he gets to mine,Im going to ask him to read the OP and tell me what it means because I have trouble with split infinitives,rasping reworked verbs and negative pitch punctuation,Ask me not the why as it is what it is so it is.

Btw.After many years of trials,I have concluded that he(Santa) likes Taragon and Ginger which is ever so lucky because thats exactly what my Dad likes,so we already have it in.

Lizzie.

PS.If youre reading this big man,I'm good with the vouchers then I can at least get them in my size that way.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sun, Dec 19 2010 5:30 AM

Now if someone told me the person who hit the 52 was called Jesus then that would be a round of biblical proportions for sure.....even if the ball went into the water he'd just part the lake like the red sea and go in armed with the mighty with the sand wedge. :)

owm

• IH8kidz
    903 Posts
    Sun, Dec 19 2010 7:24 AM

I think it was Jesus using an alias. I believe in the parting of the Red Sea, don't you?  LOL

• PAGES
RSS