Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Adds

rated by 0 users
Sat, Dec 18 2010 5:45 PM (2 replies)
  • mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Dec 17 2010 7:10 PM

I'm not enjoying the adds we see on the scorecard between holes... I know this game is a world wide thing, are those adds really relavent for people oversees... don't think so... I havn't seen an add on the game that is based in Australia...mmm

something to think about WGT

Roger (mantis0014)

• Chipsalot
    74 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 5:08 PM

mantis0014:

I'm not enjoying the adds we see on the scorecard between holes... I know this game is a world wide thing, are those adds really relavent for people oversees... don't think so... I havn't seen an add on the game that is based in Australia...mmm

something to think about WGT

Roger (mantis0014)

I don't think WGT is thinking mantis.

As far as I'm aware they haven't answered the many complaints about the offending adverts and they totally refuse to discuss the ever going, ongoing problems of the damned swing meter.

My guess is that they''ve run out of excuses.

It's not the members computers or their ISPs, the problem lies with WGT and they haven't got a damned clue how to fix it, but they have the expertise to put damned adverts in places where they shouldn't be.

• BigArnL
    851 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 5:45 PM

For a fact, the majority of WGT players probably find these ads for the BIRDS, not Birdies, interrupting game play to benefit other than the game, as in sales, it should be done in a more tasteful manner.I know I dislike being constantly interrupted in gameplay, when I am paying good money to play a game that I've endorsed from the start.Unless its detramental to this game itself, it don't belong.How should it be WGT, or did you forget the game of golf entirely,,don't get me wrong, Advertising is a great thing, but theres got to be a better idea than that.I've been involved with commercial art myself, advertising and delibertly interrupting the very thing you are selling us,why not a whole new site dedicated to all these items being stuffed into what I liked...., overdoing it a bit, ya think?thumbs down Oh yes..MERRY Christmas all fans and staff, of WGT, players too,.. & a Happy New Year!

Loyal Fan  BIgArnChristmas Tree Presents[<b>edited by:</b> BigArnL at 8:36 AM (GMT -8) on 19 Dec 2010]
    An apology is in order, please accept my sincerest apology WGT, for those who yet haven't used full screen mode, it is a way to combat advertisements...

RSS