Help › Forums

Re: the GAME

Tue, Dec 28 2010 9:12 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 2:17 PM

sallu4u:

I am also having problem with rapture 9i club.Tends to be short of 4-5 yards frequently. Send a bug report to WGT and still waiting for any kind of improvement.

And i am now sick of persons on these forums who seems to think that they own this game and on even genuine complaints,tell anyone to leave this game.I would like to ask who give you the right?

Yancy did. He gave us permission to make a polite suggestion.... Ifin ya'll are not happy LEAVE!!!!!

• sallu4u
    87 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 4:12 PM

Boomerboy44:

sallu4u:

I am also having problem with rapture 9i club.Tends to be short of 4-5 yards frequently. Send a bug report to WGT and still waiting for any kind of improvement.

And i am now sick of persons on these forums who seems to think that they own this game and on even genuine complaints,tell anyone to leave this game.I would like to ask who give you the right?

Yancy did. He gave us permission to make a polite suggestion.... Ifin ya'll are not happy LEAVE!!!!!

Well i am perfectly happy with the game.This is a product discussion forum and guess i have full right to voice my opinion about any problems i am facing. Dont require anyones blessings regarding that.

This is still a Beta product and will improve only if we help in identifying any possible shortcomings.Thats why WGT are having these forums,for getting customer feedback.

If they have any problems,they dont need you or anyone else to show me the door. 

I would LEAVE!!!!!!! if its any xyz's Golf Tour but last i checked its still World Golf Tour.

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 11:29 PM

My response was directed to the OP.  

However, if you know that your rapture 9i plays 4-5 yards short every time, play the next club up and choke a bit on your swing.  Or, play your 8i and drop the spin so you have extra room on the run.

The "ignorant" comments regarding the game and how it is crap is what gets the negative responses flowing.

• gr8flbob
    592 Posts
    Wed, Dec 22 2010 11:51 PM

sallu4u:

{snip}

Sal, this game (and I believe most of the players) are made in the USA. In the USA we have the constitutional right of 'freedom of expression'. Unless it causes physical danger to others, we can say what we like.

So, to answer your question, our founding fathers in their great wisdom handed down the right to all of us to say to cry-babies: "Bugger off if you don't like the game!"

Of course, the rest of us have the right to ignore anyone whose statements we disagree with.

• sallu4u
    87 Posts
    Tue, Dec 28 2010 5:26 AM

gr8flbob:

sallu4u:

{snip}

Sal, this game (and I believe most of the players) are made in the USA. In the USA we have the constitutional right of 'freedom of expression'. Unless it causes physical danger to others, we can say what we like.

So, to answer your question, our founding fathers in their great wisdom handed down the right to all of us to say to cry-babies: "Bugger off if you don't like the game!"

Of course, the rest of us have the right to ignore anyone whose statements we disagree with.

Dont think that your founding fathers handed down this freedom of expression  to you or anyone else here as an excuse to insult people.

Looks like its a select few here coz i have majority of american people on my friends list and all of them are real nice.

I am now amazed that people like you are getting away with using vulgar words on these forums without these moderators taking action,they even dont take any notice.

It kind of gives false impression that WGT encourage people to abuse anybody critical of the game which is not good. 

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Tue, Dec 28 2010 9:12 AM

sallu4u:
    It kind of gives false impression that WGT encourage people to abuse anybody critical of the game which is not good. 

Untrue. Constructive criticism is fine. It usually leads to some discussion.

But when you open a thread with the "this game sucks and cheats so I can't win" you will always get the same response....... STFU and leave.

Happy hitting

• PAGES
RSS