Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT on WikiLeaks

Wed, Dec 15 2010 8:03 PM (3 replies)
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Dec 14 2010 10:37 AM

I'll admit upfront I was inspired by a story I read in my local paper's sports pages.

If you dig and search WikiLeaks thoroughly you might find some interesting subjects.

Like WGT!

- Text messages reveal that WGT had planned an IPO rather than cut their payroll to $28.7 million.  Instead, WGT developed and released Holiday Balls and XP Ultra Boost to make up the deficit.

- In a related e-mail, WGT management nixed a proposal for a new drag avatar for men noting, "The feather boa was a bit too much to animate properly, we want realism, and that was a deal breaker.”

- A closely guarded WGT memo stated that Yancycan was correct when he posted seeing an unidentified flying object over San Francisco on Dec. 1.  It was MisterWGT re-entering the country.

- Secret meetings minutes indicate company officials fear an unlikely quartet of members that includes YankeeJim, Richard4168, VanHalenLover and andyson, (who combined have made over 7500 posts ) has designs on taking over the forums completely.

-Intercepted international correspondence indicates football officials in Spain and Portugal are regretting not having highly successful tournament organizer seveking on their World Cup proposal team.

- Smuggled documents disclose the next full WGT course will be the Lost City of Atlantis C.C. WGT CEO YuChiang Cheng believes World Golf Tour can flourish there once he finds it.

- A top-secret WGT statistical study revealed that Sweetiepie has tweeted or re-tweeted more than 1,000 times on her Twitter account since the beginning of September, or approximately 250 times as often as she makes a putt.

- A wiretap caught the voice of a man believed to be Doublemochaman asking WGT Partner Chad Nelson if he could offer any advice on how to go about secretly negotiating a Starbucks discount deal.

- Text messages recovered from a lost WGT cell phone indicate a deal was struck between WGT and NASA to change the early season weather patterns and force millions of upper Midwesterners to stay indoors due to the cold and snow.  Thus boosting WGT visits and ad revenue from cheese manufacturers.

- Wiretaps reveal that numerous frantic calls have been made from WGT headquarters to various top Silicon Valley software development suppliers seeking potential candidates to fix the Replay bug. Latest news is they found someone.

- Top secret medical studies confirm that golfers all over the world are dying younger.  The numbers are skewed, however, by a dramatic spike in the WGT player death rate.  The meter is killing us.

• starof2010
    69 Posts
    Tue, Dec 14 2010 10:52 AM

andyson:

I'll admit upfront I was inspired by a story I read in my local paper's sports pages.

If you dig and search WikiLeaks thoroughly you might find some interesting subjects.

Like WGT!

- Text messages reveal that WGT had planned an IPO rather than cut their payroll to $28.7 million.  Instead, WGT developed and released Holiday Balls and XP Ultra Boost to make up the deficit.

- In a related e-mail, WGT management nixed a proposal for a new drag avatar for men noting, "The feather boa was a bit too much to animate properly, we want realism, and that was a deal breaker.”

- A closely guarded WGT memo stated that Yancycan was correct when he posted seeing an unidentified flying object over San Francisco on Dec. 1.  It was MisterWGT re-entering the country.

- Secret meetings minutes indicate company officials fear an unlikely quartet of members that includes YankeeJim, Richard4168, VanHalenLover and andyson, (who combined have made over 7500 posts ) has designs on taking over the forums completely.

-Intercepted international correspondence indicates football officials in Spain and Portugal are regretting not having highly successful tournament organizer seveking on their World Cup proposal team.

- Smuggled documents disclose the next full WGT course will be the Lost City of Atlantis C.C. WGT CEO YuChiang Cheng believes World Golf Tour can flourish there once he finds it.

- A top-secret WGT statistical study revealed that Sweetiepie has tweeted or re-tweeted more than 1,000 times on her Twitter account since the beginning of September, or approximately 250 times as often as she makes a putt.

- A wiretap caught the voice of a man believed to be Doublemochaman asking WGT Partner Chad Nelson if he could offer any advice on how to go about secretly negotiating a Starbucks discount deal.

- Text messages recovered from a lost WGT cell phone indicate a deal was struck between WGT and NASA to change the early season weather patterns and force millions of upper Midwesterners to stay indoors due to the cold and snow.  Thus boosting WGT visits and ad revenue from cheese manufacturers.

- Wiretaps reveal that numerous frantic calls have been made from WGT headquarters to various top Silicon Valley software development suppliers seeking potential candidates to fix the Replay bug. Latest news is they found someone.

- Top secret medical studies confirm that golfers all over the world are dying younger.  The numbers are skewed, however, by a dramatic spike in the WGT player death rate.  The meter is killing us.

Yancyman is telling the truth (well a small bit)

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Wed, Dec 15 2010 7:37 PM

When did Sweetiepie make that putt.??

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Wed, Dec 15 2010 8:03 PM

Again Andy, you have outdone yourself.  Laughing the whole time.

Cheers,

b0gey

RSS