Forums

Help › Forums

Re: issues with the game

rated by 0 users
Thu, Dec 9 2010 11:24 AM (8 replies)
  • ray69
    21 Posts
    Wed, Dec 8 2010 1:50 PM

ive been on wgt for some time now and enjoy it, but for the last month i havent been able to play blitz and some of the courses propally, every time i finish a hole  all i get is a blue screen, and it keeps timeing me out, my inter net is good, so is the problem with wgt if so can u please sort it out,

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Dec 9 2010 4:44 AM

Hi ray,

could you try clearing your cache and cookies both for flash and browser. I hope that will help. If not, try playing in different browser and see if it will help as well.

-wgticon

• wtxfarmer
    4 Posts
    Thu, Dec 9 2010 5:19 AM

I have cleared everthing, updated everything i have a very good internet connection, wgt has something on their end they need to fix. There is lot's of players having trouble connecting and loading againn it is not me i know, it is wgt and the problem keeps getting worse.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Thu, Dec 9 2010 5:53 AM

No problems here. Try giving your PC a service.

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Thu, Dec 9 2010 6:23 AM

same here, i'm working fine.

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Thu, Dec 9 2010 6:49 AM

Seen as im on this page, can anyone answer this for me? Im not moaning, just curious. I have scored 2 aces in the last week or so, and broke my record for longest drive, which was 360 odd yrds. There is no record of it in my stats, just the 1 ace i got a long time ago (lol) and my old drive record. Is this because it was in a club tourny? or should they all count? Cheers.

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Thu, Dec 9 2010 7:43 AM

not going to count if they were in match play....

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Dec 9 2010 10:52 AM

TWOMINUSONE:

Seen as im on this page, can anyone answer this for me? Im not moaning, just curious. I have scored 2 aces in the last week or so, and broke my record for longest drive, which was 360 odd yrds. There is no record of it in my stats, just the 1 ace i got a long time ago (lol) and my old drive record. Is this because it was in a club tourny? or should they all count? Cheers.

stats in practice mode or match play do not count.

and about main topic of this post, I suspect a very small % are having issues and it's not on our end or we'd have majorly of people with same, reproducible issues.

there are bugs and some things can be better and we are working towards fixing them but nothing on the scale of what you are mentioning.

-wgticon

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Thu, Dec 9 2010 11:24 AM

use google chrome or iron!

RSS