Forums

Help › Forums

Re: New "Show Me" Player

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 25 2009 6:32 AM (3 replies)
  • KDGriffeth
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jun 24 2009 8:23 PM

Been playing this game for a couple of months here in Missouri.  (Long enough to get my wife angry)  Thought I'd say "Hi" to everyone.  I've been a Links players for years, but this is one cool game.  I'd like to try to play with a group some time.  If anyone out there would like to show me the ropes, I'd be grateful.  KDGriffeth

• dorkfeatures
    712 Posts
    Wed, Jun 24 2009 10:16 PM

Hi KD,

Welcome to this great site. I have been here a while now and it is without doubt the best online golf experience around - bar none.

There are plenty of tips in the forums, so just use the search engine provided and see what you can find.

You will improve quickly, then it starts to get tough -but its a great challenge.

Love to play - if our time zones line up sometime.

Happy playin

Cheers from Down Under

Doug

• Griz0613
    80 Posts
    Wed, Jun 24 2009 10:20 PM

From Kansas here. I'd be more than happy to play a round and maybe show you a few things. Just send an invite my way.

• Middle4man
    368 Posts
    Thu, Jun 25 2009 6:32 AM

Greetings from your southern neighbor. Been flying the Arkansas banner on this site since the beginning of this year and have absolutely loved the game and its challenges. As probably said before, check your FAQ's and the forums for most of your answers to questions, and don't hesitate to ask the brothers and sisters here. They are very knowledgable and great to get along with. Send me a notice when you want to chase it around for 9.

RSS