Help › Forums

Re: Can anyone please tell me the difference,

rated by 0 users
Mon, Nov 22 2010 6:37 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Fri, Nov 19 2010 11:18 AM

"PRIESTESS".....Il probably buy it all the same, i just dont think we are getting value for our credits on this item,,.......

Yea but just think of the satisfaction you'll get when you sink that 19.3 ft  triple breaker with 9" of down hill slope........PRICELESS

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Sun, Nov 21 2010 11:41 PM

PRIESTESS:

Il probably buy it all the same, i just dont think we are getting value for our credits on this item,, thanks for that info Angle,,:)

Putter is smoother I find with the increased precision and balance.  The scales provide better control overall on your putting distance as the result of the improved specs.  IMO well worth it.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, Nov 22 2010 12:42 AM
    I made many more putts with the free putter.
  • LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Mon, Nov 22 2010 1:43 AM

I'm with Sweetiepies  even though I couldn't possibly have an opinion since I'm not allowed in that shop yet but instead base my irreverance on the redwood doodlestick,and the spider super slip up putters available to me,versus the free ones-which be slower,look different,but as we all know(in our hearts)  are exackerly the same as all the others.

And with the money we save,Sweetiepies and I are having a Coffee in the fancy coffee parlour across the street from the Putter shop.OOh,gotta dash,Rachel and Chandler just walked in..

• BriRock
    148 Posts
    Mon, Nov 22 2010 6:37 AM

Explain to me this...why is it that when you hover over a putter...vs. clicking it...the stats are arranged in a different order???  this seems like a stupid glitch...they appear to have different stats...why not list the attributes in the same order for both pages???

• PAGES
RSS