Forums

Help › Forums

Re: DOA1980 Looking for A Country Club

Sat, Dec 3 2011 11:43 AM (7 replies)
  • DOA1980
    15 Posts
    Sat, Nov 13 2010 12:02 PM

Hi all I am a new player just started this month, and I would like to join a All American Country Club. I have sent two different clubs to try and get in but no response, I am a Pro with a 79.5 Avg. and on Level 31. I am always willing to learn more about the game, so please if anyone is looking for a player that wont quit just because a bad hole then please reply back asap.     Once again thanks for your time and have fun and good luck to all.

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Sun, Nov 14 2010 9:29 AM

DOA1980:

Hi all I am a new player just started this month, and I would like to join a All American Country Club. I have sent two different clubs to try and get in but no response, I am a Pro with a 79.5 Avg. and on Level 31. I am always willing to learn more about the game, so please if anyone is looking for a player that wont quit just because a bad hole then please reply back asap.     Once again thanks for your time and have fun and good luck to all.

If you want to get into a country club then you're gonna have to compromise. There aren't that many country clubs that are all-american because they're all full. You sound good though, and I would love to have you in my country club. If you're interested follow this link:

http://www.wgt.com/clubs/supercool_world_champions/default.aspx

Doodles

• happyman123uk
    1,242 Posts
    Sun, Nov 14 2010 10:36 AM

it will be hard to get an all American country club but how about joining a club with 1 rule and thats 3 quits against another member your out simple!! 42 members in its first week must be doing something right.

link is http://www.wgt.com/clubs/qitters_not_welcome/default.aspx

• golferfrank63
    187 Posts
    Fri, Feb 18 2011 10:32 AM

giving away free  golfer championship club cc anyone to anyone who want it frist come will get it

21/30 members

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Feb 18 2011 10:51 AM

YancyCan:

Hello WGT - my name is Yancy

A few of us common folk got together and whatnot, talked it out via a roundtable and decided to open up the Common Man Country Club.

Now we are just regular folk up in here (mostly) - and we understand not everyone is a common man. However, those who fit our MO might take a peek around.

Regards, Yancy

Yancy's WGT YouTube Tootorial & Golfin Tips Vidyas Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/yancycan

• golferfrank63
    187 Posts
    Sat, Dec 3 2011 9:51 AM

same looking to jion a country club my legend with 68 average

• MissouriDan
    312 Posts
    Sat, Dec 3 2011 10:08 AM

golferfrank63:
    same looking to jion a country club my legend with 68 average

Britree CC is accepting new members no matter age, skill level or tier. We would be happy to accept anyone who has an interest.

MissouriDan

RSS