Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Upcoming Changes???

rated by 0 users
Thu, Nov 11 2010 7:51 AM (3 replies)
  • DiscGolfAddict
    113 Posts
    Thu, Nov 11 2010 6:08 AM
    I am wondering when these so called speedier level advancements are supposed to kick in? I have been playing faithfully since I discovered this little gem, and I have even continued to play even with the latest "improvements" .....but the rate at which the higher levels advance is rediculous. The consecutive days played bonus is nice....but it freezes at i think it was 10 days...it has been at 880 since....I now have like 44 days played...how about boosting the bonus points? But seriously...can we do something about this...please?????
  • b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Thu, Nov 11 2010 6:32 AM

DiscGolfAddict:
    The consecutive days played bonus is nice....but it freezes at i think it was 10 days...it has been at 880 since

It freezes at 6 days....

DiscGolfAddict:
    how about boosting the bonus points? But seriously...can we do something about this...please?????

I noticed in your score history that you play mostly blitzes.  IMO, not the fastest way to move your levels.  Stroke play, and stroke play tournaments, more specifically ready gos, move your levels the fastest as you receive bonus points for awards gained during such games as well as how you place in the ready gos.  

There is also the option of the energy drinks in the pro shop to boost your levels faster.

Cheers,

b0geybuster

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Thu, Nov 11 2010 6:34 AM

DiscGolfAddict,   you can reach the higher levels by introducing a rather nice Drink from the Pro shop to your Game,   this will enable you to Level Up at a quicker rate depending on which Drinkepoos you invest in.

Sorry mate my mistake,  if you invest in this drink,  the Levels off WGT's Bank Account will increase rather quicker than YOUR levels will advance.  

Tis the way of the world i'm afraid.

Lucky. 

• DiscGolfAddict
    113 Posts
    Thu, Nov 11 2010 7:51 AM

Yeah...thats EXACTLY what I want to do...Spend even more money to compete in a tourny from master tees with pro clubs...yup....thats really going to make me want to continue playing here for sure.

RSS