Forums

Help › Forums

Re: To: WGTsky, WGTalex, and WGTanyone

Tue, Nov 9 2010 4:58 AM (5 replies)
  • TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Mon, Nov 8 2010 9:20 AM

I read the post on responses to altering the site based on FAQ's and comments.  Most issues have been addressed.  One common post I see that has yet to be addressed is providing a "concede" button on match play.  Im guessing the button could allow players to gain experience points by conceding through holes, but that is just a guess.  Mabye allow the button to be available only after an above par score for the hole.  I dont know, but as an avid match play player I would like some type of response to this issue.

Gracias

• Kaslo
    428 Posts
    Mon, Nov 8 2010 10:10 AM
    It is announced in the upcoming updates. Should see it with in the next 90 days. Fingers crossed.
  • WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Nov 8 2010 12:23 PM

Kaslo:
    It is announced in the upcoming updates. Should see it with in the next 90 days. Fingers crossed.

What he said :)

• COURTCLERK
    1 Posts
    Mon, Nov 8 2010 12:46 PM
    I NEED TO ASK A QUESTION ABOUT COUNTRY CLUB TOURNAMENTS. I STARTED ONE AND TRIED TO PLAY IN THE TOURNAMENT I SETUP AND IT TOLD ME MY COUNTRY WASN'T ALLOWED TO PLAY? WHAT'S UP, WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO GET THIS FIXED? PROBABLY SOMETHING I DONE SETTING IT UP.
  • b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Mon, Nov 8 2010 1:09 PM

If it is a premium tournament(Credits), you probably live in a state that does not allow skill based gaming.   Here is some information that I found in the FAQ's over there>>>>>>>

Skill Gaming: Ready-Go Tournaments and Match Play Challenges fall under Skill Gaming, which certain countries and US states prohibit.

The U.S. states that do not allow skill-based gaming are: Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Iowa, Illinois, Louisiana, Maryland, Montana, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, and Vermont

The countries that do not allow skill-based gaming are: Brazil, Argentina, the People's Republic of China, South Korea, Japan.

Cheers,

b0gey

• TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Tue, Nov 9 2010 4:58 AM

Thanks bOgeybuster :)    Indepth analysis.  Impressive. 

RSS