Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Yancy's 2-Minute "How To Putt For Dough" Tootorial

Fri, Nov 5 2010 5:19 PM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • sayo
    56 Posts
    Thu, Nov 4 2010 10:33 PM

so adding something to the game and altering it isnt cheating? say what you must about me being a tour master. but you guys are adding things to the game that no one else has so its cheating

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Thu, Nov 4 2010 11:00 PM

sayo:

so adding something to the game and altering it isnt cheating? say what you must about me being a tour master. but you guys are adding things to the game that no one else has so its cheating

WGTCaddy is free to download and has been accepted by WGT as compliant with the rules, which basically are that programs can't perform any actions for you, such as calculate distance (presumably anything that requires user input is acceptable, seeing as how calculators should be acceptable), move the aim marker, move the spin marker, drag the power meter, or aim click. 

Meter-measuring devices and calculators (to tell you, for example, exactly what % is required to achieve a 170-yard shot with a 175-yard club) are fair game, however.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Nov 5 2010 12:02 AM

CharlemagneRH:

sayo:

WGTCaddy is free to download and has been accepted by WGT as compliant with the rules, which basically are that programs can't perform any actions for you, such as calculate distance (presumably anything that requires user input is acceptable, seeing as how calculators should be acceptable), move the aim marker, move the spin marker, drag the power meter, or aim click. 

Meter-measuring devices and calculators (to tell you, for example, exactly what % is required to achieve a 170-yard shot with a 175-yard club) are fair game, however.

Hellos WGTers, Yancy here weighing in on the hot topicables tonight.

Rememeber - I am just a common man offerins up what be just be my my opinionables.

Cheaters and Cheats been on the table heavy all up in these forums and Yancy would like to give his definitions of such:

Installing "Meter Cracks" - or "Slow Flash Down to 3 MPH" into and/or interfacing with what WGT provides for us is what im gonna say be cheating.

Using some scissors, pen, paper and scotch tape - is not  the same as entering or altering what is shown to a player on the WGT. Ive spent some time doing the debatables on the pixelated on-screen measuring tools and me thinkins end uo the same.

Its like those in-deep military gamers who done turn a room into a simulated interior of a tank - the same tank they are playing in said game. Like with a console and militaria seats. Plus they usually got speakers all strung up around the room and they turn the lights off and it gets all nervous time up in there - what with them wearing helemets for christs sake and those sumbitch too weird vibrating steering wheels.

Sorry - started up with me ramblings and such. Back on topic - these guys in the 'tank room' are not cheaters - nothing they did all up in their own personal world changed what they saw up on them screens and such.

Now if you still following the yancyman - mje opinionables were simple, I just rambled up like an old fool.

1. CHEATING: using software or crackign into the game and changing how it works for you as opposables to anothers and such.

2. ALTERING WHAT NOT BE ON/SEEN FROM THE WGT GAME SERVERS WITH SCISSORS, PENS & SCOTCH TAPE: crazy like a fox - not cheating - including using a small window ruler tool dispalyed on players screen.

Its the same thing as the Beta V.1 YancyCan Meter - just this feller got the smarts going on (I got only my grade 10) and instead of doing it 1950's style like me and Medford Mel started ours one night on a WGT bender - and the results sound pretty decent from what this common man has heard thru the channels.

Its the same thing as the Beta V.1 YancyCan Meter - sorry got on me rambles and whatnots there. Back on topic. This is simple stuff I have come to believe. A digital ruler tool that is a seperate window within itself is the same as all my Beta 'physical' metering theorums to date - including the ad-hoc wirelass lan/usb swing meter model. Neither changes anything that comes out of the WGT servers - which I earlier layed down some definables as cheating being 'toying' with the actual game code.

Take Care WGT Peoples

This is just one common man's take - comments encouraged.

YancyCan

Yancy's WGT YouTube Tootorial & Golfin Tips Vidyas Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/yancycan

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Fri, Nov 5 2010 5:11 AM

YancyCan:
    This is just one common man's take - comments encouraged.

next post please clear through CIA and send a translator. Also, change name to Yancy can't, and impress us with your common man status

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Fri, Nov 5 2010 5:14 AM

CharlemagneRH:
    CHEATING is teeing off 40 yards in front of me!  Step up to the big leagues and come hit off the big boy tees

by the same token, would cheating be buying clubs that hit 60 yds further than mine or a putter that sinks 60 ft putts as if they were 3 ft ers

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Fri, Nov 5 2010 9:30 AM

11-04-2010 6:50 PM

You're a TM, please reserve your comments until you have an iota of understanding....

Another Whiner. Read the post and OPEN your closed mind to understand the point I was making. Dont just throw Silly Cr*P out here to start your chidish little sandbox trouble. Charlies a WHINER as you are NOW. Dont talk to me about this TM garbage man. Thats ALL you have to fall back on because you suck at this game no matter Legend or NOT.. you just plain suck at the game. Go take your "OH you dont understand cr*p somewhere else". Your the kind of player that comes into these forums and just looove to stir the pot, just like a little ....! WHINE - WHINE - WHINE... That "your just a TM garbage is JUST what it IS ..8 > (((((((((( Ohhhhhh your just a TM , you dont uh..uh..uh.. understaaaaaaaaand. WHA...WHA...WHA...some one grab me my diaper...WHA...WHA...WHA.... Done! 

• JuanMendoza
    469 Posts
    Fri, Nov 5 2010 2:26 PM

I score better than you, from further away, with the same equipment.

Is that simple enough for you?

MPC, anytime....

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Fri, Nov 5 2010 4:58 PM

My toys are better than your toys....My house is better than your house....My dogs nicer than your dog......My teacher is better than your teacher.... your still in diapers , I'm not....YOUR POST SOUNDS LIKE YOUR FREAKING 5 yrs. old!.....your a freaking JOKE!  Like I said "right" from the begining - Your a BIG s*/ t disturber. Your the type that comes into the forums and takes the original subject and turn into - "I score better than you, from father away, with the same equipment". Is this simple enough for you that PROVES your a S#%T Disturber - The "Original subject" was NOT ABOUT YOU. It was not about MPC "anytime". Again - A BIG S#* T disturber. I'm done with this Thread. btw - You and Charlie make a nice couple...OUT!

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Fri, Nov 5 2010 5:16 PM

Quiet night on the forums again.

Yawnie yawnie

• JuanMendoza
    469 Posts
    Fri, Nov 5 2010 5:19 PM

Merely responding to your comment...

Oh sorry, you've gone, haven't you.

• PAGES
RSS