Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Is anyone else having trouble accessing the pro shop???

rated by 0 users
Sat, Oct 30 2010 6:33 PM (4 replies)
  • SHOOTTOTHRILL
    12 Posts
    Fri, Oct 29 2010 9:27 PM

WGT, I can't seem to get in to the proshop to buy golf balls, or anything else for that matter. Is there something wrong with the system??

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Oct 29 2010 9:55 PM

SHOOTTOTHRILL:

WGT, I can't seem to get in to the proshop to buy golf balls, or anything else for that matter. Is there something wrong with the system??

Seems to work for me. Try closing/re-opening browser or use different browser, it may help

-icon

• toona
    389 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2010 6:06 PM

I also had some trouble tonight. Some of the screens for drivers and avatars were ok but the screen to buy balls was only a gray square. Down in the left hand corner of the page it said  ( bad request  Invalid verb). Will try again tomorrow and hopefully not run out. lol

• JerryK74
    268 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2010 6:18 PM

SHOOTTOTHRILL:

WHAT???????? .........A problem with the " taking your money department" ????????? You say?

Say it aint'so?

FAB,

J

• DougBieker
    333 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2010 6:33 PM

Shoot you arent the only one....Ive had trouble on my laptop since the update over a month ago....I can log into my account on a different computer and get to the proshop so Im not sure what is going on....I have cleared the cache and done everything I know to do but the screen is not formated when I try to load it.  I cant go to IT at work for sure...lol....I was really wanting to try that sports drink and for what it is worth it is the same on the elite collection....hey a guy can dream right

RSS