Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Add Rain like real US Open

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 24 2009 10:24 PM (6 replies)
  • WDMhacker
    4 Posts
    Thu, Jun 18 2009 11:56 AM

Any chance they can add a little rain to Bethpage so we can feel lke the guys in the real open?

• backspin63
    67 Posts
    Thu, Jun 18 2009 12:28 PM

Hey WDMhacker! I have just the solution for your request!! You want rain? .. just send an invite to "thewombat" and "spinwizard" those guys cry alot about this game !! They should give you plenty of water for your rain! Ah HA HA HA ha! AH ha ha ha ha ha ha! I kill myself!!

• bowl818
    12 Posts
    Thu, Jun 18 2009 12:30 PM

Oh goodness me!  I'm still learning how to play this game.  Please oh please make rain and option only and not a random every day occurance.  LOL

Personally, I think rain in this game is a nice concept to imagine, but implementation would surely slow performance down for many of the older computes.  I don't know too much about Flash, but I can see 100's of droplets just taking up resources from the CPU.  

That's my 2 cent!

Happy golfing everyone!

Bowl818

• mosherkl
    110 Posts
    Sat, Jun 20 2009 8:33 PM

Forget the actual rain. Just make Bethpage here play as slow as it's playing for real right now in the US Open because of the rain.

• cate55
    487 Posts
    Sun, Jun 21 2009 8:14 AM

The guys in the open get to hit it farther too ...when the wind blows the wrong way, can't reach many fairways.Throw water into the mix, doen't apeal to me.

• Lysti
    323 Posts
    Sun, Jun 21 2009 9:02 AM

I can remember playing other golf games where you had to double your putting shot in the rain. Someday I think it will rain on WGT. I can only imagine what it will do for my putting here HA! They didn't look like they had much fun on Bethpage in the rain yesterday I felt kind of bad for them!

• BlackCanyon
    2 Posts
    Wed, Jun 24 2009 10:24 PM

Golf, rain, titanium heads, metal shafts..add some lightning and there may be a show.

RSS