Forums

Help › Forums

Re: is game programed or fixed

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 11 2010 4:12 AM (6 replies)
  • slotster
    53 Posts
    Sun, Oct 10 2010 6:30 AM

on sunday  mornining 10-10 was playing  around on  st   andrews course with  two other players  was  a close  game all the way to 9th hole  we all teed off  1 player landed in fescue  took him 4 shots to  get out i pared the  hole  he decided  to disconnect  and did  other player bogeyed the  hole  when  scores card  game  up  showed the player that  disconnected   had  birdie the  hole and  showed  him  as  winner  wtf  is going on here wgt how  could some that disconnected  on  a presumble double  bogey  win!!!!

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Sun, Oct 10 2010 6:54 AM

Rumor has it that there is some sort of bug that if you disconnect on the last hole, you get a birdie for it.

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Sun, Oct 10 2010 10:14 AM
    it happened to me to,,5 times
  • jcs89
    172 Posts
    Sun, Oct 10 2010 2:21 PM

In a 3 player stroke play game i played in last night, 1 player quit before putting out on the last hole.  The scorecard showed him parring the hole and gave me credit for completing a round with 3 players.  I then checked his profile, but it did not record his score.  That was the first time i have seen a completed scorecard for someone who quit.

• birdwell
    561 Posts
    Sun, Oct 10 2010 5:23 PM

jcs89:
    The scorecard showed him parring the hole and gave me credit for completing a round with 3 players. 

OMG!!! you got credited for completing a 3 player round when it really was 2. THAT"S CHEATING!!!!!!!!!!

lol....

well, that is a strange upswing for this bug. At least the client didn't freeze up - so maybe this bug is actually an improvement!

edit.

btw, has anyone actually made a bug report about this? The threads that I have seen about it have in someway or another just cried foul play or outright cheating.

Hasn't happened to me so I can't corroborate the situation.

• birdwell
    561 Posts
    Sun, Oct 10 2010 5:23 PM

odd

double post

• dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Mon, Oct 11 2010 4:12 AM

Are the matches in question for credits or are they tournaments?

RSS