Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Credits offer

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 12 2010 10:57 AM (5 replies)
  • GaryRalph
    2 Posts
    Sat, Oct 9 2010 6:05 AM

I recently booked a hotel using hotels.com through the offer page. Unfortunately the credits promised have not materialised into my account. Any reason for this?

• cosmo999
    1 Posts
    Mon, Oct 11 2010 12:19 PM

I also booked a hotel through the hotels.com link. Unfortunately the credits promised have not materialised into my account. Have you had any luck or further information?

• mighellio
    2 Posts
    Mon, Oct 11 2010 1:58 PM

I'm going to book the hotel through the offer page and I wouldn't like to have Gary's experience...

Could you please give us an explanation? I'd like to get those 2500 credits...

Another question is: is this a repeatable offer or "one shot"?

Thanks in advance, regards
    Mighellio

• WGTSky
    223 Posts
    Tue, Oct 12 2010 9:44 AM

Hey guys,

In some cases it will take a bit of time to receive credits from your completion of surveys or offers, but if you believe an inordinate amount of time has passed and you still have not received your credits, please fill out a support request from the offer status page here http://www.wgt.com/user/offers.aspx. This page will show you the status of offers you have completed and will allow you to send a request to our partners at TrialPay who process the offers and who should be able to help.

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Tue, Oct 12 2010 10:17 AM

Sky,

As was posted on several other threads, the surveys lately have been very deceiving. I have had three different ones that told me I qualified, then started with me answering questions within the survey I qualified for. After answering many questions I was met with a screen saying I didn't qualify, and got nothing. Several others have posted similar experiences.

I don't mind not qualifying, but getting told that I qualify, supplying valuable answers, and then getting ditched on any payout is making these survey sites reflect very poorly as a WGT partner.

These show as 'offer viewed' in the support section, even though the survey questions were answered......

EDIT: I just tried another, in order to take screen shots as I went in order to show you what is happening, and this time it went all the way and gave me the credits. Hopefully this means this has been addressed!

• GaryRalph
    2 Posts
    Tue, Oct 12 2010 10:57 AM

No mate still no news. Try the link posted by WGTSky. Be interested to know how it goes!

RSS