Forums

Help › Forums

Re: bad meters ..i luv them......

rated by 0 users
Sun, Oct 3 2010 2:41 PM (3 replies)
  • crgade
    490 Posts
    Sun, Oct 3 2010 9:56 AM

Seriously I love bad meters..... now don't get me wrong it sucks when they screw up a shot ..........but think about it keeps the game real........in real life can i hit fairway everytime.NOOOOOOOOOOOO so why should a golf game allow me to ........ go play tw2 if you want fake games..........Sorry all you legends can't shoot 50 anymore but isnt that just like real golf....... can't win money that you can't cash out i believe so don't play for money play for what this is A FLIPPIN GAME dont like the new standards leave....... yes wgt should allow you to move down to tour master with giving you an option to reduce your clubs to the top level for tour master with a credit adjustment for what you paid for the clubs you using for legend level.

• Mem11
    199 Posts
    Sun, Oct 3 2010 12:04 PM

crgade:
    yes wgt should allow you to move down to tour master with giving you an option to reduce your clubs to the top level for tour master with a credit adjustment for what you paid for the clubs you using for legend level.

There is no difference in clubs, both Masters & Tour Masters have access and many are using the exact same clubs as Legends... So sure I'll go back to a Tour Master, by the way I've never scored under 60 ;-).

crgade:
    can't win money that you can't cash out i believe so don't play for money play for what this is A FLIPPIN GAME dont like the new standards leave

Not me, but some can and have - kind of sorta...  Elite Collection

• Chipsalot
    74 Posts
    Sun, Oct 3 2010 2:31 PM

crgade:

Seriously I love bad meters..... now don't get me wrong it sucks when they screw up a shot ..........but think about it keeps the game real........in real life can i hit fairway everytime.NOOOOOOOOOOOO so why should a golf game allow me to ........ go play tw2 if you want fake games..........Sorry all you legends can't shoot 50 anymore but isnt that just like real golf....... can't win money that you can't cash out i believe so don't play for money play for what this is A FLIPPIN GAME dont like the new standards leave....... yes wgt should allow you to move down to tour master with giving you an option to reduce your clubs to the top level for tour master with a credit adjustment for what you paid for the clubs you using for legend level.

Your post doesn't make any sense.

In real life when you stuff a shot up it is the fault of yourself not the equipment you are using.

The swing meter is the most crucial part of this game, a precision tool which we have to operate and the last thing we need is for that device to stall, stutter or skip by at an unbelievable speed.

Most of us are quite capable of stuffing our shots up without any help from a wilfull, unreliable swing meter.

• ironking34
    749 Posts
    Sun, Oct 3 2010 2:41 PM

crgade:

damn, what are you smoking, you must have been high when you wrote this post....It makes no sense at all.

RSS