Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Is there a prize list somewhere here?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 27 2010 5:03 AM (4 replies)
  • TDHarvey
    433 Posts
    Fri, Sep 24 2010 11:48 AM

Does WGT list who wins all these random drawings? Just wondering...would be interesting to see. Surely they fully disclose the winners. I remember seeing an article once about the winners of the range finders from some event.

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Fri, Sep 24 2010 12:06 PM

TDHarvey:

Does WGT list who wins all these random drawings? Just wondering...would be interesting to see. Surely they fully disclose the winners. I remember seeing an article once about the winners of the range finders from some event.

I believe they tell in the news section all the winners.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Sep 24 2010 12:17 PM

From the Sweepstakes Rules:

"Winners list.

A list of Sweepstakes winners is available by sending a stamped and self-addressed envelope marked to "Monthly Challenge Sweepstakes Winners, [insert relevant Month (e.g. August)]," 180 Sansome Street, 5th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94104. Requests must be received within 30 days following the end of the Sweepstakes Period for which the Sweepstakes winner's list is requested."

Odd entry (to me)  from the same Rules:

" Any Canadian potential winner must also correctly answer a mathematical skill-based question administered by the Sponsor in order to claim prize."

What's up with that?

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Sun, Sep 26 2010 4:55 PM

andyson:

Odd entry (to me)  from the same Rules:

" Any Canadian potential winner must also correctly answer a mathematical skill-based question administered by the Sponsor in order to claim prize."

What's up with that?

It is just one of our sillier laws. Even if you buy a 'snickers' bar that has a contest, and you win a free 'snickers' inside there is a 'skill testing question'

HERE is a link that explains it better.

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Mon, Sep 27 2010 5:03 AM

You have to answer what "2 + 2" is equal to, which is, of course, 5.

Everyone knows that.

RSS