Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Wow, there are some quick learners out there....

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 23 2010 3:02 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Sep 23 2010 12:37 PM

Looking through the Ametuer Leader board on the Single Play 18 at SA, the top 4 or 5 Ametuers are shooting in the 60's...pretty dang good considering they have only been members of WGT for a few days each.

To think I've been playing for 2 months or so, and just shot my first sub-70 round today....

I'm betting there are a few extra bags of sand laying around.

• Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Thu, Sep 23 2010 12:46 PM

Yeah they might be quick learners but I would bet that some of them are ones with multiple accounts. Meaning that on one account they are a legend or a tour master and their second account they are a amatuer. Thus having the expirience to post scores like that. But I may be wrong so ......who knows.

• johnloaves
    126 Posts
    Thu, Sep 23 2010 1:11 PM

They either cheat or sandbag--END OF STORY

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Thu, Sep 23 2010 1:29 PM

The system in place almost lends its self to such activities, It will remain rampant till wgt changers something.........jasmine and lavander thats my 2 scents.

• jbenny11
    863 Posts
    Thu, Sep 23 2010 2:29 PM

Hate to break it to you guys, but WGT does not care about the multi-account holders on this site. In their minds two accounts are better than NO accounts, simple economics at work here. WGT please remove this part of the TOS, it is meaningless now. We have had a member openly announce to the world that they are starting a second  account, then actually did so lol. With nothing at all being done about it. I know of many people who have more than one account and informed WGT with the proof. Only one has been banned permanently. ( he has two others that are active) So I would not get all worked up about this. This is the new way things are done around here. I suspect WGT is more worried about the bottom line, than tracking down individual offenders. Not just my opinion, but sadly just the way it is. JB

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Thu, Sep 23 2010 2:45 PM

Yoda79:
    But I may be wrong

Well, no, you're not wrong.

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Thu, Sep 23 2010 3:02 PM

It's really not beneficial anyway per the pay outs from the weeklies. Last week I received 88 credits for winning the Unlimited Nine LOL. I took them but thought that was kind of funny. At that rate and several years of climbing the levels you can buy a few balls. :)

• wsmd
    63 Posts
    Thu, Sep 23 2010 3:02 PM

.. .. It would heartening if WGT would respond to this matter on this post.. .. ..

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Thu, Sep 23 2010 3:48 PM

But not the GI-SD ones ,,:)

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Sep 23 2010 4:32 PM

Good day all,,   take a look at some of the new players..   level #10,,  20+ friends,,,  and a avg of 150...   LOL

• PAGES
RSS