Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Hope I found the correct forum for this....

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 21 2010 6:13 PM (2 replies)
  • MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Sep 21 2010 4:38 PM
    So, I "join match game"....guy comes on, same level as I, wants to play for 200 credits...not really my bag, but WTF....why not. First hole I Birdie...he goes down one, next hole we halve...(Play Kawai??), 3 hole, (he has good clubs) tries to drive th short par 4, and goes into the weeds, WGT re teees him (oh, I can't get close, so lay up with a 3H), he drives better, in play, but in the rough.... Then, I know he's staring down at being 2 behind with not a liot of holes to go, so he sends me this thing "XXXXXXX want to stp the match", I deline. He swears at me I chuckle...heck, his game I joimned, he can't play it, not my prolem... SO he keeps sedning mese "quit the match" things, I delcine, he startes telling me about my family history, etc, then decideds to tell me his computer is "Fubar" (I cleaned it up) I say, "not my problem" Then he goes on to tell me "How he;;lll "find me"' How he's a Hells Angel" I told him to come to my state, find me, be a nice chat "Oh, I'll find yu" I told him to ride his Hog, or grlfriend, or brother...something like that... He kept it up....then eventually forfieted, but I thought it rell funny... I'm losing, I don't want to lose my credits"...we'll heck, then don't play for credits Slick...lol Execuse me, have to go start barracasing my family in, the Hells Angels are on thier way. LOL I really hope this dweeb reads this....I know WGT frowns on posting users names, but if anyone is interested in this Tour Pro, I'd be happy to message you back.... Antone eat at Angello's Pizzeria lately? Heard it's a dive in the slums of WGT?
  • Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Tue, Sep 21 2010 5:08 PM

Makes you wonder how quick these guys quit in real life when the going gets a little tough. 

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Sep 21 2010 6:13 PM
    I'm sure he's not a quitter...he's an "Angel"...lol.....read towards the bottom, I'd suggest not eat at his establishment....just sayng...lol
RSS