Forums

Help › Forums

Re: unlimited play

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 21 2010 5:13 PM (8 replies)
  • mutttley
    8 Posts
    Mon, Sep 20 2010 11:04 AM

Why can i only play the week 39 unlimited play tourn. one time. When i try to play a secound time it shows " you have completed this tourn."  as if it was a single play?

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Mon, Sep 20 2010 3:29 PM

We're currently looking into the issue now.  In the meantime we're sorry for the inconvenience.

• swiebertje
    1 Posts
    Mon, Sep 20 2010 4:11 PM

yep same with me.

P.S  it's gone bid over the top with the heavy wind and the fast greens and the ready to go game inpossible to play this (bid unrealistic). However the setup of the game/site is getting great.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, Sep 20 2010 4:28 PM

WGTadmin:
    We're currently looking into the issue now. 

Wgt has hundreds of issues to look into. The key is to solve and eliminate them. Looking does nothing.

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Mon, Sep 20 2010 4:47 PM

SweetiePie:

WGTadmin:

Wgt has hundreds of issues to look into. The key is to solve and eliminate them. Looking does nothing.

I'm sure they're looking into that.

• Homer44
    21 Posts
    Tue, Sep 21 2010 12:31 PM

This is an answer? How long exactly will WGT be looking at it?

• AllSkill
    122 Posts
    Tue, Sep 21 2010 2:21 PM

Homer44:

This is an answer? How long exactly will WGT be looking at it?

Seriously how tough can it be to switch it up.  These WGT dudes could care less.  All they are hoping for is more of my shots that I hit dead center of the aim line continue to fly way left or right into the weeds or OB.  So I have to keep buying there stupid balls.

• DuffyWaldorf
    286 Posts
    Tue, Sep 21 2010 4:35 PM

SweetiePie:

WGTadmin:

well said Lily

Happy Golfing

Joe

• JoeParUp
    12 Posts
    Tue, Sep 21 2010 5:13 PM

Gentlemen, here is my theory on the game. WGT controls all shots taken good or bad.  Which explains why a 5 Iron can go more than its maximum distance in a 25mph head wind and nowhere with the same amount of tail wind. Want to see your score improve start spending a lot of many and you’ll soon legend tier.

This is only one example, there are Oh so many I can tell you. WGT is a business looking to make money and that is the bottom line.

RSS