Help › Forums

Re: Game Over

Thu, Sep 9 2010 5:07 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • ironking34
    749 Posts
    Thu, Sep 9 2010 4:48 PM

stencil:
    Just practice and get better. Sometimes you have to work for stuff. Not everything is gave  to you. Thats the problem with the country. Everyone wants it easy.

SERIOUSLY!!!  59 ranked rounds since 2009 and you have an opinion.....Try playing a little more and get back to us when you know what you're talking about.

• stencil
    455 Posts
    Thu, Sep 9 2010 4:55 PM

SERIOUSLY!!!  59 ranked rounds since 2009 and you have an opinion.....Try playing a little more and get back to us when you know what you're talking about.

Yeah But I didnt play a ranked round for maybe 3 mths. Because I PRACTICED to get better. Because I dont like doing anything if im not good at it. So Yeah I do know what im talking about. And anyway what does it matter ive played only 59 ranked rounds

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Thu, Sep 9 2010 5:00 PM

"Can Not Become Master..... FRUSTRATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Seems to me you are deliberately quitting all your ranked rounds in a quest to become a Master, nothing to do with practicing to get better.

• stencil
    455 Posts
    Thu, Sep 9 2010 5:02 PM

Seems to me you are deliberately quitting all your ranked rounds in a quest to become a Master, nothing to do with practicing to get better.

Please explain your reasoning for that opinion because that is definetely not the case.

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Thu, Sep 9 2010 5:07 PM

This thread is being locked since it has degraded into personal attacks.

• PAGES
RSS