Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Country Club League - Autumn 2010 Season

Mon, Jan 10 2011 11:23 AM (497 replies)
  • slor
    902 Posts
    Thu, Nov 11 2010 9:03 AM

Great, I can update. Just a reminder that it is possible to update me with any unplayed matches from the past. However, do not harass any such opponent as they are no obligation to make-up the match with you (of course it is in both your interests in terms of points on the leaderboard).

slor

• slor
    902 Posts
    Thu, Nov 11 2010 9:06 AM

Please note that as the league gets more established (and serious?) I will get more strict on finishing matches on time. In the meantime, I want to keep your frustration levels to a minimum so I want to be more accomodating.

slor:

Great, I can update. Just a reminder that it is possible to update me with any unplayed matches from the past. However, do not harass any such opponent as they are no obligation to make-up the match with you (of course it is in both your interests in terms of points on the leaderboard).

slor

• slor
    902 Posts
    Thu, Nov 11 2010 9:46 AM

The next country club league for Winter 2011 is now in the planning stage. Have your say in this thread.

• JGtassiedevil
    775 Posts
    Thu, Nov 11 2010 11:30 PM

Results form NWC B vs The Old Log Cabin

Hef111 vs Rickypro                                   Hef won 1up

Meltdownunder vs gildenzoph

Blade668 vs Xzarf                                     Blade lost on last hole

Warto vs Imperialrock

udome vs IOWA1960                             udome won 2&1

NWC B    2  wins, 5 points vs Old Log Cabin    1  wins, 4 points

i believe we are now up to date, thatnks for your paitence and understanding

cheers, JGtassiedevil

• JGtassiedevil
    775 Posts
    Fri, Nov 12 2010 5:58 AM

2. No 'ringers' in the playoffs. If your opponent in the playoff asks, you must show that all of your players in the playoffs must have played at least three times in the regular season. You will forfeit any match that you cannot provide qualified players.

is it at least 3 selections or 3 matches?

cheers, JG

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Fri, Nov 12 2010 11:24 AM

Hey there Slor...

Supercool_world_champions. Count us in!

Doodles

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sat, Nov 13 2010 12:40 PM

Slor, I played Threedot today and won 3 & 2. Very pleasant gentlemen to play with and thank you Three. Good company.

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sat, Nov 13 2010 6:19 PM

Slor, I also played MightyRed today and defeated him 1 up. Well played mate you are a tough match.

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Sun, Nov 14 2010 4:42 AM

Slor --- just a recap of our matches since you last updated us with 31 points.

Last week against R&RR "B" --- 3 Wins, 0 Lost

1. lvietri over mojomango
    2. calremoreblue over threedot
    3. neildiamond over kwfegan

2 matches still to be played

1. coolswing vs rocksteady
    2. jbenny vs papamike66

This week against English Lakes --- 2 Wins, 0 Lost

1. claremoreblue over mightyred
    2. coolswing over westhamchris

3 matches still to be played

1. lvietri vs. Kam
    2. jimgriff vs. plim
    3. vabighack vs. mike3226

We still have one match against NWC"A" being scheduled, lilrob vs. gohardgohome

Thanks,

• JGtassiedevil
    775 Posts
    Sun, Nov 14 2010 9:30 PM

Old result update

NWC B vs Rock nROll Rasta

Hef111 defeated CountryBob 9 &7. cheers

(GoHardGoHome subbed me out for this matchup when I was moving house and interent disconnected Hef111 is a regular member of our B squad and he did post earlier to make sure it was ok, hope all is cool)
RSS