Forums

Help › Forums

Re: gameplay seems a bit off

rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 5 2010 1:38 PM (7 replies)
  • uoducks63
    53 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 1:01 PM

I am not sure if this is just a legend problem or if all are experiencing problems.  I dont mind the new tees or the new greens, but it seems like they have adjusted the way the game plays.  I have had numerous shots that i dinged the meter and the ball just takes off either right or left. 10 mph crosswind and aim at the left side of the fairway, ding the meter, and miss the fairway to the right by 10 yds.  It seems like the effect of the wind has been changed or something weird is going on. Also it seems like the margain for error has changed, the shots that i miss by a pixel or 2 on the meter that used to move a little off line now act like i missed the meter by a ton.  Also experiencing very big inconsistencies with distances.  Im not trying to start another thread of a legend complaining, but am curious if anyone else is experiencing some of these issues?

• BEARlyThere
    88 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 1:21 PM

It's not just Legends. I've noticed it too. A LOT.

I just finished a round where I dinged the meter with a 15mph cross wind blowing LEFT and the ball went as if the wind was blowing RIGHT. It was St. A's 9th. Good thing it's a wide fairway...lol.

That's just one example. Something weird is going on.

• tmacc
    3 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 1:38 PM

i am finding the same problem also the meter is very erratic the way it stops and starts

• Sargenjd01
    366 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 1:40 PM

it is the beast

---------------------------------------------------------------------> Search "Beast"

• uoducks63
    53 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 1:46 PM

i highly doubt it is the vem, it happens far to often and only since the recent changes have been made

• spozz1
    1 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 2:19 PM

There was an online golf game called utour golf by Skillground. It was a great platform but shut down last year because people started dropping out in herds because of idiot changes to the game. This is very remenisent where they (wgt) are starting to tinker with a succesful format. As far as i'm concerned the recent changes have taken the joy out of the game and when we have to pay for clubs and balls the gameplay choices should have not been tampered with, not to mention the calibration and stability of the game has gone down with the idiot changes. I see another slow death to a site because some numbskull tech thinks theres a better way and cant leave well enough alone.

Am I the only one who feels this way? If not, whats your opinion?

• Miaouu
    109 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 2:58 PM

He i'm Master now, i'm unlock the level 33 in 2 days !!

But nothing to buy there, only the scrap !! Great !! Thanks !

• Miaouu
    109 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 3:02 PM

Great WGT, the game are more instable than before, lot of bug all the time.

Great job !! close to Autocad from Autodesk work !!

RSS