Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Honorable Demotion to Tour Master

rated by 0 users
Sat, Sep 4 2010 4:00 PM (8 replies)
  • Sargenjd01
    366 Posts
    Sat, Sep 4 2010 2:09 PM

Ok, I admit it, I am not in anyway shape or form ready for legend. Please demote me back to a Master Tier......I don't play ready-go's and very few tournaments so I am not looking to win any money from anyone.

I just want to be able to play and have fun and right now I am not happy with this at all. There are holes I cannot even make the fairway if I have more than a 16 mph wind in my face (SA #2), BP #3 240 yard par 3. At first I was happy with the modified changes, but now I am just frustrated and to be honest, I should have never been in the same tier as BB and Avatar Lee.

I want to earn my way up to legend and not have it given to me. Not sure what you need to do to make this happen but if you can't then let me know. I will seriously have to think about starting all over and working my way up. Thanks for your attention to this matter.

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Sat, Sep 4 2010 2:19 PM

While we're at it, I'd like my account reset, except for the credits, unless you guys plan on talking about what you plan on doing to stop sandbaggers.

Take my clubs, make me a level 1 hack, but let me keep my 23,000 credits, and we'll call it even.  ;)

• Sargenjd01
    366 Posts
    Sat, Sep 4 2010 2:23 PM

not a bad idea, I like that reset with the exact amount of credits I have invested.

• Solid1
    95 Posts
    Sat, Sep 4 2010 2:27 PM

• BirdieButton
    164 Posts
    Sat, Sep 4 2010 2:36 PM

I had not one 1st place finish in any stroke play or ready-go.  I am no legend. (of this game)...  at the moment you are basically cheating people.  My last ready-go  was played today  until something is done.  rob peter to pay paul  MOFOS!

Seen a moderator type in other post - "we hope people embrace the challenge",   WOW!  imo...  SURE we embrace ur challenge!  So long we get to EMBRACE, WGT  putting up the credits for us to enter!

I actually had a feeling something would happen to ready-gos  after this update - hence my sudden rush of  playing them the past 2 weeks.   I knew my best chance at winning in them was coming to an end.

I was right.

for now.

LMAO!

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Sat, Sep 4 2010 2:39 PM

Solid1:

Is that a picture of what you're going to look like when you can't finish above 5th place once sandbagging amateurs can get pro clubs?

• Sargenjd01
    366 Posts
    Sat, Sep 4 2010 2:54 PM

not whining, stating an obvious fact

• ironking34
    749 Posts
    Sat, Sep 4 2010 2:56 PM

Until we have a legends driver with a decent meter speed the game will not be fair or fun for us so called Legend.  Also why have so much legend, A legend should be a unique player there are two many legends.....High Winds, faster greens, longer Tees.....WOW....did we just get punish?

• Sargenjd01
    366 Posts
    Sat, Sep 4 2010 4:00 PM

Over 300 legends, I could have understood making anyone below 60 a legend maybe. But putting me in with BB and Avatar Lee. Come on, they won the 2 tournaments. I never even qualified. 

Besides Solid....accusing someone of saying they would rather EARN it than to have it GIVEN to them is not what I call whining!

RSS