Sat, Sep 4 2010 8:45 PM (8 replies)
  • murducas
    65 Posts
    Fri, Sep 3 2010 8:39 AM

_

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Fri, Sep 3 2010 4:25 PM

Every time I have had a query, WGT has been more than prompt in answering. That is when you go through the correct channels.

Good luck with the petition though.Váľam sa od smiechu

• murducas
    65 Posts
    Fri, Sep 3 2010 4:56 PM

Im the correct channel, ill take it your in, old sport....(hmmmmmmm)

• cozmozogg
    167 Posts
    Fri, Sep 3 2010 5:03 PM

i complained about an offer once, and i suspect that either an admin, or another user here silently helped me. the co-founder of the company responded to me directly, and the problem was resolved. i asked a few dumb questions, and was promptly, and politely, responded to by other players. i accidently mentioned a user name when referring to a known sandbagger, and was promptly and politely responded to by an admin, who asked me not to do that. i complained about being in the master tier and not being able to get master clubs. i took yankeejim's advice and was patient. 2 days later i was able to get them. i complained about the green speeds, and since i just played for the first time with the redwood putter, it was great. i have asked that WGT put flip-flops and beer in the pro shop. i haven't heard from them on that one yet. other than my own confusion or ignorance, everything has been GREAT here. i suggest you also take yankeejim's advice and be patient. the forums have been great as a venue to support concerns, rquests, etc., and i think WGT takes them to heart and makes changes accordingly, in order to make the game great for ALL of us. listen to yankeejim, soulcatcher, and others. use the correct channels, voice your opinions, and use the forums... i hope i didn't offend you, just tryin to help:)

• murducas
    65 Posts
    Fri, Sep 3 2010 5:23 PM

your in as well ......(no offensive taken)

• EnglishRosey
    733 Posts
    Fri, Sep 3 2010 5:39 PM

WGt support are the best, talk to them, they are truly lovely. :)

• fromjohnny
    1 Posts
    Fri, Sep 3 2010 10:06 PM

What ever this is. Im in

• murducas
    65 Posts
    Sat, Sep 4 2010 4:09 PM

Im not sure about you two....

• Todibus
    105 Posts
    Sat, Sep 4 2010 8:45 PM

If EnglishRosey is in, so am I!