Forums

Help › Forums

Re: missing equipment

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 26 2010 2:56 PM (2 replies)
  • bwlngfntc2000mur
    1 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2010 6:38 PM

I bought some new gl-d lime green balls last week and used them for 1 week then i get on today and there gone nowhere to be found  ,,not in my equipment . What the heck is going on here.If this is how they run it why should i upgrade at all. 1week is a total ripoff.If iknew ahead of time that i could only use it for 1 week why upgrade at all. Has anyone else had anything like this happen.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Thu, Aug 26 2010 11:33 AM

They normally last for a couple of rounds, depending on which type they were. There is a gauge in the bottom right of your screen showing what condition they are in. WGT needs to make money you know.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Thu, Aug 26 2010 2:56 PM

From the FAQS  ---->  Pro shop...

Durability: Will display how many hits the ball can absorb before being taken out of play

What is the ball durability limit?

Each ball can only be used for a limited number of shots. The number of hits will be tracked and displayed on the swing interface in the game under the HITS meter. This will give you an estimate of how many hits you have left with that ball. Putts are not counted as a hit to the ball.

You really didn't think that the whole 100 credits you spent on a sleeve of balls was going to last your entire golfing career, did you?

bwlngfntc2000mur:
    that i could only use it for 1 week why upgrade at all

Because using the starter balls suck?

RSS