Forums

Help › Forums

Re: finally

Fri, Jul 16 2010 7:17 PM (4 replies)
  • wizbang360
    411 Posts
    Fri, Jul 16 2010 9:03 AM

After over a year  I have finally made the top 20 in a tourney, a free one but I am there.  It was the first three holes of the back 9 at st andy multi that got me there, eagle birdie eagle,  the sweetest three holes I have ever had! Had I even had a decent front would be in the top 6  had a 36 front 30 back I usually get a 32-34 on the front soo  was kinda bummed going into the back the next week, even forgot there was another round  lol.

Edit:     revized  now  27th  lol  and I am sure I will keep dropping,  but  hey  still my best.

• Docwilli11
    8 Posts
    Fri, Jul 16 2010 9:12 AM

Congrats Wiz...1st time in top  20.  Thats surprising  considering how u shoot..nice job..Doc

• TheZiggy
    550 Posts
    Fri, Jul 16 2010 4:53 PM

Well done, 30 on the back 9 is good going. I was looking forward to that back 9, having hit a 32 on the front, as I've recently had pretty good form on the back, regularly hitting 32's and lower.

For some reason I fell apart, and despite 3 birdies, shot a 35. Blew a rare chance to do well in one of those tournaments.

I'll just have to be satisfied for now with my one good result, 5th a few weeks back, with a 29 on the Bethpage front 9.

Guess we'll just have to keep at it, and hopefully we'll both see the higher reaches of the leaderboard again more regularly.

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Fri, Jul 16 2010 6:53 PM

wizbang360:
       revized  now  27th  lol  and I am sure I will keep dropping,  but  hey  still my best.

I told ya if ya put it in the forums that ya did good ...They got a trick for ya...lol...Nice shooting Wiz.

• wizbang360
    411 Posts
    Fri, Jul 16 2010 7:17 PM

GITrDONE:
    They got a trick for ya...lol

yea   31   now  with  almost 2 days to go, may not even end up  in the top 50.  but  ty,  no matter what happened  it was a sweet tourney.

RSS