Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Pause on on the backswing

Tue, Jul 27 2010 8:05 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • wizbang360
    411 Posts
    Mon, Jul 26 2010 11:05 PM

I hear that,  some days the synapsis just dont snap like they used too. Wish I was 25 and playing this game   might just be in that top 1% that makes money on here. but double that  and add in the  parties in the 70s and 80s  and   there is no way  I can react as fast as I need to   nor remember what I did the last time I had "that" shot.

• ComplexP
    250 Posts
    Tue, Jul 27 2010 6:01 AM

wizbang360:

Golf clap  for ComplexP!!!    he may have mentioned the pause to get a better ding rate  but can tell you from experience  it almost eliminates the meter stutter! have been doing it for about a week and my average dropped 4 points!

Thx  CP  !

Thank you Wiz :)

Sounds like I just made a friend.

TBH I am one of the lucky ones who has a reasonably well behaved meter but I do get the odd bit of choppiness creeping in. The 'pause' at the top does indeed help to eliminate these now I come to think about it.

• Babaloo1
    36 Posts
    Tue, Jul 27 2010 8:05 AM

CP

Of all the things I have tried including:

Game Boosters, upgraded flashes, upgraded clubs, selling my children, the pause at the top is by far the best and cheapest way to smooth the meter. I just shot 63 at Kiawah the first time I tried it in a tournament.

Thanks for the advice

• PAGES
RSS