Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Looking for a CC to join.

rated by 0 users
Tue, Dec 13 2011 1:34 AM (6 replies)
  • thatcanadianguy
    557 Posts
    Sun, Jul 11 2010 8:25 AM

Love this game. Would really like to join a CC that have members that really like to play here and against each other.  I do not quit rounds and I will always accept a round when invited, unless I am in another round or trying to make a few credits.

If any owner of a cc would like to offer me a membership I will gladly accept.

Thank you

tcg

• Bluenose12
    2,101 Posts
    Sun, Jul 11 2010 8:46 AM

thatcanadianguy:

Love this game. Would really like to join a CC that have members that really like to play here and against each other.  I do not quit rounds and I will always accept a round when invited, unless I am in another round or trying to make a few credits.

If any owner of a cc would like to offer me a membership I will gladly accept.

Thank you

tcg

Try the Eagle Club Golf Association Gerry.

• Ramsons202
    25 Posts
    Thu, Dec 8 2011 6:26 AM

i too would love to join a club lets get with it YA HOOOOOOO

• dumbbunny
    187 Posts
    Sat, Dec 10 2011 6:50 PM

1st  look for CC's that are looking for members and send a request .

250  is the max a club can hold . Why ?  I dont know .

Bostons Best clubs are run by key members of all clubs and will invite anyone in that is willing to learn the game and take the time to help others learn it also .  

• AndyAEllis
    1,761 Posts
    Sun, Dec 11 2011 7:53 AM

Yorkshire County Gold Club is always happy t accept members like yourself; good honest guys who just want to play and make a few friends along the way.

Andy

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Mon, Dec 12 2011 10:59 PM

Andy at Yorkshire,

I'm intrigued. I have fond memories of York, even though I only visited once so many years ago. I don't know how all this works. Hmm, you research me, and I'll research you and yours. Mayhap we can find a match.

RSS