• PAGES
  • justacowboy
    1,338 Posts
    Sun, Feb 17 2013 7:29 AM

same problem here too  and it sucks

• justacowboy
    1,338 Posts
    Sun, Feb 17 2013 7:49 AM

bummer  looks like WGT is forceing me and others to play the OTHER online golf games......but thats kool   THEY  never have problems  ....  maybe due to the fact  its a downloaded game .....but all in all i sure wish WGT  woyld fix  THERE  problem before we all leave them

• Timmytoastman
    567 Posts
    Sun, Feb 17 2013 9:06 AM

P,

Give it another day. I had the same issues the other day and lost a score of -5 through 7 holes. All has cleared up since then, knock on wood. Also noticed today that a friend had updated his flash player and was experiencing meter skip and screen freeze. I have not updated my flash player for a long time for that very reason and very rarely experience even a meter skip. Just something to consider. GL & happy hitting

Tim

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Sun, Apr 7 2013 11:09 PM

pdb1:
    .So what i'm trying to figure out if I have right is,that there is never a good reason to disconnect or forfeit a match at the end because a high bad score does not affect your average and also a completed round counts in your favor for your ranked round count.
    +1 about the XPs - none for games quit before the end, the end being return to the main menu. At that point, also the completion will be noted for the %%.

+1 for the average thinking, with a caveat.

A high score will affect the average as long as it is not saturated from the minimum necessary rounds in the current tier. Alas, this is only temporary and does not affect the time or no. of rounds to get to the next tier. When saturated, these high scores will be dropped out of the average calc. one by one.

Thus, finally these bad scores will not affect the average. 

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Sun, Jan 31 2016 4:11 PM

Alt shots and skins are hardly playable for me last couple of weeks. Worse last 3 days! Friends on my list who log in to enjoy an alt shot are not logging in as much!  Things seem to get worse not better:)   Player A  Disco's, we all reload and player B has a blank screen,, all reload again and play a few holes and bam happens again. Seems to have got worse since the intro of the 60 sec timer. I would sort it out if you can because a considerable amount of players log in to play alt shot and trust me 90% of them that are having trouble can't be bothered to say anything in here so don't think its only  the ones that post because i can give you 10 names that are having trouble in last couple of days at least. It's not a good sign is it when long ongoing problems simply get worse!

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Sun, Jan 31 2016 4:17 PM

goldeena:
    and it doesn't exactly encourage me to play these doubles games either.

If yer numbers are dwindling you need to listen to that!!   A lot of players will be saying that soon,,       Whats the point!!  i can't be bothered!!  Single play>  Fine!!  You desperately need to sort out multi player games!!  close the site for 2 or 3 days and find the issues!

• PAGES
RSS