Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Money, clubs

Sun, Jul 18 2010 7:10 PM (26 replies)
  • KingOfTheCourse
    419 Posts
    Sun, Jul 11 2010 5:13 PM

Jlandmesser22:

don't be retarded use the money you are/were going to spend and play golf at your local course don't be like the other overweight people who play this game because they cant walk onto the course or they are the guys you see at the driving range with $10,000 clubs but couldn't hit the ball straight, this is the only way they can show off and actually play fairly decent. this game is dumb and I wouldn't spend any money on it.

I can't play? Hmm lets go over my game; 1.8 USGA official handicap to this day. Might I ask what you are? Also my current ping eye 2 irons are worth about that on ebay so your $10,000 club statement is true.

• Hootowl9
    392 Posts
    Sun, Jul 11 2010 6:45 PM

I acquired my entire driver & club set by trolling the local golf courses at night. Sombody always forgets a club & lot's of free balls in those ponds. ;)

• pardog06
    53 Posts
    Mon, Jul 12 2010 7:55 AM

lmao im by know means rich lol im not even well off....But i continue to here this same complaint of "ALL this money i have to spend just to compete"!!The game was FREE to DL and is slightly addicting and is fun.Sooo please just drop the 20bucks buy some clubs and balls and shut up all ready!!To put into perspective for those of you that dont play real golf or video games..(Real golf)average course 18holes+cart +lunch at turn not even includeing ur price of bag clubs balls lol at like 9 dollars a sleave in clubhouse=50 to 60$..(Real Video game)300$for system 60$ for a game and then if you want to play with others online another monthly charge :(...The fact that u guys whine about spending 20$ or 40$ hell or even 60$ on this game is absolulely PRICELESS!!!!WGT i gladly have thrown a few of my hard earned dollars in the kitty..Thanx for makeing such a fun game for me to pass time :)

Pardog06

• Hootowl9
    392 Posts
    Mon, Jul 12 2010 8:27 AM

pardog06:

lmao im by know means rich lol im not even well off....But i continue to here this same complaint of "ALL this money i have to spend just to compete"!!The game was FREE to DL and is slightly addicting and is fun.Sooo please just drop the 20bucks buy some clubs and balls and shut up all ready!!To put into perspective for those of you that dont play real golf or video games..(Real golf)average course 18holes+cart +lunch at turn not even includeing ur price of bag clubs balls lol at like 9 dollars a sleave in clubhouse=50 to 60$..(Real Video game)300$for system 60$ for a game and then if you want to play with others online another monthly charge :(...The fact that u guys whine about spending 20$ or 40$ hell or even 60$ on this game is absolulely PRICELESS!!!!WGT i gladly have thrown a few of my hard earned dollars in the kitty..Thanx for makeing such a fun game for me to pass time :)

Pardog06

Spot on! I'm just an average/casual player on a limited income (retired) but did donate about $45 bucks to the kitty.  Thx WGT for the enjoyment & and at times the total frustration this game brings. Overcoming that frustration and the satisfaction it gives one keeps me coming back. No game is perfect, but even in a poor round there is always those 3 or 4 good shots that keep you going. (To my wife;...ummm dear i might need to put another $10 in here. OK, Forget it...I'll fill out the damn surveys for credits!)

:)

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Tue, Jul 13 2010 4:28 PM

Jlandmesser22:

your right I have been on here on day, and it took less then that to figure out that this game sucks, and as for you work related injury sorry to hear that, but that is not my point, my point is that this game sucks and is not worth spending money on, and that I truly believe no matter what you or anyone else on here says, if you spend money on this game, its stupid, and that I stereotype you to be the guy at the driving range, thats all, you might have alot of money but aint worth anything on the course, as for your and the other gentleman's score that was posted up here. I dont believe anything you post because I can type a 10 under game, as for the lady, yourself and the other gentleman if that is your true scores good for you. I am canceling my account because I dont feel that this game is A) any goood, B) worth spending money on. SO ALL YOU GUYS THAT ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO SPEND MONEY ON THIS GAME HAVE FUN IM OUT!!!!!, DONT BOTHER TO REPLY TO ME BECAUSE AFTER THIS I DONT CARE.

Nor do we.

• chaddyt150
    5 Posts
    Sat, Jul 17 2010 9:16 PM

Dear Jbenny11 and some of the other haters on this post... I would just like to inform you that I now have a pro tier and that it is not the year 2016 and I already have gotten myself a sleeve of golf balls. Expensive ones too ********. And I have not spent any of my own personal money because I like to spend that on a REAL golf course in REAL life. So you can go and spend your money and I will just earn mine. And to everyone else on here that was not an A-hole thank you very much for your tips and advice.

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Sun, Jul 18 2010 7:10 PM

Some strange people about. Why spend time logging on just to slag something off. Probably the type that hangs round UTube posting racist comments on every music video.

RSS